Who are you? (1 Viewer)

whathappen?

just got 2 texts from the same number. the first telling me stuff bout where i work so I know this person knows me but the second asking me to meet for dinnner.What do I do? I cant go eehhh who are you?I cant think of how to find out who it is. Also it might be nothing and it could be a girl wanting to meet for a chat but still dont know who it is.At themoment I am ignoring it. What would you do?

also if its yer man from :heart: spooks thats me welland truely spoken for.

i'm too embarrassed to do that:eek: anyway tis grand i'm over itall ready lol....aslong as its not a psycho who knows where i work

The rest of the plan involved arranging a meeting in the woods and snaring them in a net, and then beating them like a pinata. But nevermind.

i like the idea of using a man-eater and not the nelly fertardo kind:heart: love is so confusing and turns me a lilbit vicious :D .
ps
my mam bought me a HUGE bag of pick n mix instead of a birthday cake :D

just got 2 texts from the same number. the first telling me stuff bout where i work so I know this person knows me but the second asking me to meet for dinnner.What do I do? I cant go eehhh who are you?I cant think of how to find out who it is. Also it might be nothing and it could be a girl wanting to meet for a chat but still dont know who it is.At themoment I am ignoring it. What would you do?

you could try ringing their voicemail to see if it has their name on it?
if you ring it and put a 5 after the 086/087 part it goes straight through to voicemail. or it used to anyway...

oh sorry, that was me
your posting on thumped is so impressive and interesting, i figured i'd tried to get to know you "IRL" (in real life)

lol well if thats the case lets go all irl bad boy.
anyway its sorted.lol. think he was half taking the piss

lol well if thats the case lets go all irl bad boy.
anyway its sorted.lol. think he was half taking the piss

ah, was going to say in case you thought it was me,and i got your number from chad, it wasn't! :) but obviously I wouldn't have said any weird stuff!!

i got two messages recently from a number that said 'hi. how are you' or something to that effect. at 8am on a sunday morning - just after a missed call from a private number! i rang the voicemail thing but there was none so I think it must have been a scam thingy. or else it was daniel johnston.

In 1963, for instance, Stern developed a project called "Verbal American Landscape," in which three slide projectors showed, in random sequence, photographs— many taken by Stewart Brand—of individual words found on road signs and billboards. Viewers were left to piece the words together into meanings of their own. Gradually "Verbal American Landscape" was absorbed into more complex shows. In a 1963 performance entitled "Who R U?" at the San Francisco Museum of Art, Stern and Callahan added highway sounds to the mix, moving them from speaker to speaker in the showroom. They also had individuals placed in booths around a central auditorium, miked their conversations, and replayed them simultaneously in an eighteen channel remix. By 1965 this show had morphed into a program called "We R All One," in which USCO deployed slide and film projections, oscilloscopes, music, strobes, and live dancers to create a sensory cacophony.

so, you see whathappen, the answer to your original question is, quite clearly, "yourself, on acid".

i'm off to move pianos now. goodbye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back