Throwing cigarettes out of cars (2 Viewers)

I do sort of agree with the butts out windows thing but there is a problem for right handed smokers.
The ashtray is on the left, the window is on the right. The cigarette is held in the right hand with the window open to let the smoke out. It's actually easier and safer to throw the butt out the window rather than trying open the ashtray with your left hand, pass a very hot and burning butt from right hand to left hand and then attempt to stub it out in the ashtray while driving.
The obvious solution is to hold the butt until you can find a safe place to pull over and stick it in the ashtray then but no ones gonna do this.

And if anyone suggests that smoking while driving should be banned they obviously don't think there's enough rage on the roads already.

Lighten up people. Go tell a bunch of scumbags in town not to be causing trouble or something useful.

exactly what I was gonna post.

Cinemas seem to endure a freedom of litter attitude. The amount of shit that people leave behind them is incredible. If I worked there I'd hate people for it.

Also, remember that ad where the girl drags the stick along the rails and breaks a bottle? That had a bit with fags in the car. "Every time I give him the car, it comes back smelling like an ASH TRAY!"

People leaving things behind in the cinema and at fast food places drives me mad. There are bins right there on the way out, why not use them instead of leaving them behind for someone else to pick up?

it's not that difficult to put a cigarette into an car ashtray. if there are people out there who actually lack the basic co-ordination skills required to pass a cigarette from one hand to another and stub it out then what are they doing driving a car in the first place? don't ban smoking in cars; simply ban idiots from everything instead.

alternatively there's always the litter friendly tom mullica cigarette extinguishing method:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

it's not that difficult to put a cigarette into an car ashtray. if there are people out there who actually lack the basic co-ordination skills required to pass a cigarette from one hand to another and stub it out then what are they doing driving a car in the first place? don't ban smoking in cars; simply ban idiots from everything instead.

the voice of reason. no doubt it will fall on deaf ears as always. it seems to be the destiny of mankind that we will allow ourselves to be forever at the whim of snivilling buffoons demanding and being granted the most outlandish wishes that run contrary to all basic logic. why people continue to entertain the demands of selfish self-destructive smokers who somehow manage to maintain the appearance of self-control when access to their mouths and lungs is controlled remotely by multi-national corporations is beyond me.

speaking of banning things - popcorn at the cinema can fuck off. nobody needs a stinking bucket popcorn to enjoy a film.

Or maybe instead of pointless bitching and moaning on forums all the non smokers can call on the government for a complete ban on tobacco cos us smoker's will never do it.
Have a march on the Dail, like I said earlier, do something useful instead of whining all the time.

Or maybe instead of pointless bitching and moaning on forums all the non smokers can call on the government for a complete ban on tobacco cos us smoker's will never do it.
Have a march on the Dail, like I said earlier, do something useful instead of whining all the time.
*takes a massive drag off snout*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back