Throwing cigarettes out of cars (3 Viewers)

Moods For Mallards

Why is this still acceptable behaviour, any more than throwing a wrapper out of a car is? Every driving smoker seems to do it and one day, in the not too distant future, I am going to hunt you down and drive you off the road, light one of your remaining fags and stub it out in your eyeholes.

When you're doing 50 on your bike, and a smoke flies out of some cunt's window, into your lid and starts burning the shit out of you its often not amusing.

Even the pyrotechnics of a smoke hitting your visor at night and exploding across everything you see isn't.

The litter aspect of it annoys me, but the fact that people think its cool to throw burning shit out of their car at other people is staggering.

i only throw smokes out the window when i cant find the ashtray.
and even then when im going slowly or theres no-one behind me.
pisses me off when your doing 90 and a cigarette but hits your windscreen. i usually beep the fuck out of them for that.
can iagine it being way more shite if yer on a bike.

When I used to smoke, I used to get freaked out doing it because I'd be afraid I'd develop a bad habit and then if I was ever in America or Australia or whatever, and did it unthinkingly, that I'd cause a bush fire and kill loads of animals.

Driving and smoking is stupid and dangerous. Throwing cigarette butts on the ground is filthy and irresponsible. Throwing them out car windows when they might blow in the window of a car behind, or endanger someone else, is idiotic. I hate smokers who do any of the above.

Edit: And I'm a smoker

Driving and smoking is stupid and dangerous. Throwing cigarette butts on the ground is filthy and irresponsible. Throwing them out car windows when they might blow in the window of a car behind, or endanger someone else, is idiotic. I hate smokers who do any of the above.

Do you drive?

got burned by someone trowing a smoke out the window at a red light, freaked at the guy before i realised he was the local pyscho, he was really apologetic about it which just scared me more.

You know. If everyone drove cars and smoked cigarettes while driving none of this would be a problem.

You people need to tuck it in and Man-Up.

R.H.C.P Dude ;);1080533 said:
Why is this still acceptable behaviour, any more than throwing a wrapper out of a car is? Every driving smoker seems to do it and one day, in the not too distant future, I am going to hunt you down and drive you off the road, light one of your remaining fags and stub it out in your eyeholes.

I throw my cigarette butt out the window when driving. I am going to continue to do so.
May I remind everyone that this is thumped and not holier than thou boards.ie.

Fuckin knew id find them cunts talking about the exact same rubbish:
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055336328&highlight=cigarette+car+windowhttp://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055348110&highlight=cigarette+car+window

people who throw hamburgers out the windows of cars are the worst scum of the earth

I heard the flooding on the m50 on saturday was caused cos the drains where the waters supposed to go was clogged with cigarettes, cigars and hamburgers

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back