The talking about Arsenal FC thread (2 Viewers)

That is fucked. Podolski up front though, I mean it could be a lot worse.

Giroud will be fit for the next game apparently, missed the cup game due to illness rather than injury.

Ox returning to full training this week but while he has some of the same attributes he doesn't have Theo's goals.

That was way more stressful than it needed to be. Arsenal are much much much better than Villa, who are really really really shit. But we started taking the piss out of them at 2-0 late in the first half, but when Leeds did it to Southampton in the 70's they were 6 up. Team showed a terrible collective attitude.

2 good goals though. And Wilshere was impressive.

Wilshere and Mertesacker carried them. The sloppiness in the final third is so frustrating to watch. Especially Giroud and Cazorla tonight. Ozil did fuck all except play the ball square. Monreal had a decent game. Gnabry too. But that performance isn't going to cut it against big teams. They need to step it up.

I don't know, I thought Villa set out to play for a draw, they were sitting in like an away team. no spaces between the lines, 11 men in their own half. Arsenal did well to make the first goal and took good advantage of it to mug them again for the win. Games against big teams are totally different.

I should have qualified that. The first half performance was very good. In the second half when Villa were pushing for an equaliser they were leaving lots of space at the back. Arsenal wasted opportunities to kill the game through sloppy passing/bad decision making in the final third. Villa didn't punish them but a better team would have.

If we'd lost tonight it wouldn't have been undeserved, Southampton were excellent, so difficult to play against.

No complaints about the red card either, stupid tackle.

Holy shit just saw it there now

ImpossibleWhichCopperhead.gif

What was he thinking ? Did he get up and give it a load of "I got the ball" gestures ?

What was he thinking ? Did he get up and give it a load of "I got the ball" gestures ?

Nah, he walked pretty quick. He knew, zero valid excuses for a challenge like that.

Going to miss 4 games now too, as he'd already served a suspension it'll be added on the 3 matches he gets for last night.

Did he at least do that thing where he says "I got the ball!" and moves his hands in semi-circles to form a circle?
Oh for fuck sake, What am i invisible around here ?

I'm like captain Miller at teh end of Savinf Private Ryan. ....splutter....Arsenal...cough...earn this....cough....splutter. Win the cunting thing, you useless, spineless jessies....splutter....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back