The talking about Arsenal FC thread (4 Viewers)

You're right I forgot that headbutting a corner flag should get you into europe on it's own merits.

Urge to kill rising.

Did I say that? Wanting a team to do well cos you like them is kind of the way it works in football. Or maybe you'll like to write 10,000 words complaining about that? Be my guest as I won't read it anyway.

there was a glimmer for a couple of minutes after the goal. only a couple of killer balls from a chance for 3-2. but yeah, can't see BM letting this slide now. ox looks great, again

there was a glimmer for a couple of minutes after the goal. only a couple of killer balls from a chance for 3-2. but yeah, can't see BM letting this slide now. ox looks great, again

He's been playing well when available this season. If he hadn't got injured on the opening day (when he was good again) it could have been a huge season for him.

I've grown to hate Javi Martinez in the last few weeks.

I like the way Podolski just pushed Lahm over to score. Pretty much that exact thing happened to me in a match about a month ago, except the guy also swept the legs from under me just to be sure. Guy came up after the game and was like "Sorry." I was like, isn't that what Thierry Henry said, you cheating cunt?

I like the way Podolski just pushed Lahm over to score. Pretty much that exact thing happened to me in a match about a month ago, except the guy also swept the legs from under me just to be sure. Guy came up after the game and was like "Sorry." I was like, isn't that what Thierry Henry said, you cheating cunt?
Stop being the best player on the pitch, then the opposition won't be trying to maim you constantly. Which is the case at the moment.

Wenger's 1,000th game tomorrow. I met him when I was a little over half the age I am now in a hotel in London, never would have thought he'd still be around.

I the next morning I was in a lift with Tony Adams, but I was too shy to talk to him.

Well, that was the final embers of hope of the title gone I'd say. Smashed away from home by each of the other contenders this season. We've some very good players but there's at least 2 or maybe 3 of the first XI that can and should be upgraded on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back