The talking about Arsenal FC thread (2 Viewers)

Terrific game. Everton were really bloody good. Draw certainly a fair result.
Ha never mind Arsenal I'm starting to think we can win this thing!!

Only messing, we won't.

Only saw the last few minutes, the bar was rammed with Arsenal supporters (Of course) they applauded the final whistle as though they'd been through the ringer for 90 minutes. Lukaku should have buried his chance in the last minute, but how close was that form Giroud ? Fucking hell.

Will probably watch the whole thing later on a site that hosts full matches. Great week for us. Hopefully we don't do our classic collapsing act by dropping points against Fulham and Swansea.

Arsenal look real contenders, next week will be huge.

Fair play to Martinez, that was great stuff. The kind of football Rodgers promised (and we were more at it last season than this). Deulofeu is some player. Great goal. Barkley as well. I like this Arsenal team but they'll be lucky to get through to January without some key players getting knackered. B team for Napoli? Only have to not lose by 3 goals...

Ha never mind Arsenal I'm starting to think we can win this thing!!

Only messing, we won't.

Only saw the last few minutes, the bar was rammed with Arsenal supporters (Of course) they applauded the final whistle as though they'd been through the ringer for 90 minutes. Lukaku should have buried his chance in the last minute, but how close was that form Giroud ? Fucking hell.

Will probably watch the whole thing later on a site that hosts full matches. Great week for us. Hopefully we don't do our classic collapsing act by dropping points against Fulham and Swansea.

Arsenal look real contenders, next week will be huge.

you will be delighted when you see the first half. They were all over us.

Quite underwhelming performance last night. Hope it was a case of trying to contain Napoli and not overtire themselves for City on Saturday rather than a genuine problem with fatigue.

Guarunteed a tough draw in the second phase now too. Though I imagine that most of the top seeds would prefer to avoid us on Monday as well.

Quite underwhelming performance last night. Hope it was a case of trying to contain Napoli and not overtire themselves for City on Saturday rather than a genuine problem with fatigue.

Guarunteed a tough draw in the second phase now too. Though I imagine that most of the top seeds would prefer to avoid us on Monday as well.

Trying to contain Napoli at home is exactly what you're not supposed to do. A few teams in Serie A have gone there and attacked them and thusly come away with points. If they'd panicked less in front of goal your lot would be in the Europa league this morning.

The results were fair over all. Napoli were very very marginally poorer than Dortmund and Arsenal. Hopefully BVB get some of their big players back before the next round and start looking like themselves again. If I were an Arsenal supporter I'd be praying to avoid Athletico more than anyone else. The form their in and the style they play is exactly the kind of side Arsenal could struggle against. Oddly enough I think the best draw for them could be Real or Barca. That's just a feeling i have though, but it'll be fucking tough either way.

I thought Mignolet was keeping enough clean sheets for my fantasy football, so I stuck Szczczcny in instead. That worked out well.

I thought Mignolet was keeping enough clean sheets for my fantasy football, so I stuck Szczczcny in instead. That worked out well.

Yeah. A good option is one keeper from a strong team, who won't concede against lower half opposition, and a cheap keeper from lower half opposition for cagey matches where there won't likely be many goals.

Yeah. A good option is one keeper from a strong team, who won't concede against lower half opposition, and a cheap keeper from lower half opposition for cagey matches where there won't likely be many goals.
My second keeper is Shay Given. Yep. Forgot to sub him out when I inevitably played my wildcard a couple of weeks into the season. Yep. This is the point where I begin to lose interest.

Chin up, Gooners. Spurs are getting undressed in their own gaff. By Liverpool! Dear me.

I put Giroud in my fantasy team, and fucked him up. But you'll be glad to hear i've removed him again. Sorry about that, Arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back