The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

Start Bendtner or Podolski on New Years against Cardiff I'd say. He's not injured is he?

That was fucking tough, Newcastle are pretty good. Massively relieved at full time.

I saw Giroud limping off the bench at full time.

I suppose I am just tying that in to everyone saying these past months that they are playing him too much and he will break down.

I suppose I am just tying that in to everyone saying these past months that they are playing him too much and he will break down.

He hasn't had a serious injury in 5 or 6 years. Robust lad. It looked like he turned his ankle in the first half, hopefully that was the cause of the limp.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pretty ponderous first half. Played the second at a much higher tempo and deserved the win. Wilshere had a good game, as did Rosicky when he came on.

Pity for Bendtner, scored the first late on and turned his ankle in the process, will be out for weeks. Giroud reckons he'll be fit for Spurs on Saturday, but AW said he's not so sure.

831789259.gif

I don't get it. Surely Spurs fans knew the score already? If anyone complains about this, they're fucking idiots. What has happened to the game. Remember Kevin Sheedy giving Liverpool fans the finger after he scored? He'd be locked up now.

It wasn't the brightest thing to do but he was probably cheesed off with the coins being fucked at his direction when he was down injured.

831823994.gif

It's brilliant, more power to him. Fans who want "banter" in stadiums love that shit, they fucking thrive on it. More of this sort of thing. Remember when Suarez did his dive celebration at Goodison ? Then put a coin that was thrown at him in his boot ? Brilliant wind up merchantry. Top notch.

Shame he had to go and be a complete cunt by assaulting Miralles and Distin though.

Heh heh heh.
I don't get it. Surely Spurs fans knew the score already? If anyone complains about this, they're fucking idiots. What has happened to the game. Remember Kevin Sheedy giving Liverpool fans the finger after he scored? He'd be locked up now.

Even he was surprised he did it apparently.

Didn't Robbie Fowler flash five fingers at some group of fans (presumably United) after being taken off while playing for someone else?
Who cares?

Anyway, how is the whole story not the throwing of coins?
Do we not have cameras all over these guys?

Yeah the coin throwing is getting out of hand, have you seen the fucking size of a british two pound piece ? It could probably kill you.

Fans need to cop the fuck on. If you're going to have a totally artificial, hate filled animosity with another team, then you're going to have to accept it back. They're sitting their, calling the Arse lads nasty names, fucking coins and lighters at a lad while he's lying on the turf, singing songs about AIDS and peados and when Theo reminds you of the score, which, apart form having happened on the pitch right before their very eyes, is on the fucking scoreboard, they act all incensed? How dare that ruffian be aware that his team are 2-0 up! What a bastard! I'm so upset, i may have to leave my wife!

If we were out in the street and I threw a coin at your head, I'd be in front of the beak in jig time, and rightly so. These wankers really need to cop on. And the FA cannot charge Walcott. Incitement? NExt they'll have to outlaw goals. Surely the result was the ultimate incitement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back