The Confessions thread (2 Viewers)

I have a rash over my entire body.
Had to go to a wedding on Saturday and decided it would be prudent to get a doctor's opinion.
So we discussed the wedding and she asked me to get undressed so she could see what was going on.
She takes one look at my chest and legs and goes "Oohh, you're going home alone"

Everyone's a fecking comedian.

apart from the going home alone thing

what a cruel and inappropriate thing for a doctor to say

I'm wearing my jocks the wrong way around today. I've been up since 6.30 and only noticed around 11

The whole jocks thing reminded me of a story my brother told me before. He was in school one time and there was a fella called Jimmy B sitting in front of him. Jimmy was leaning over his desk and the top of his jocks were sticking out over his trousers and the name Timmy B was written on the elastic. My brother asked him "Here Jimmy, do you have a brother called Timmy?"

And Jimmy said "No, that's me Grandad"

d_8075.jpg

The whole jocks thing reminded me of a story my brother told me before. He was in school one time and there was a fella called Jimmy B sitting in front of him. Jimmy was leaning over his desk and the top of his jocks were sticking out over his trousers and the name Timmy B was written on the elastic. My brother asked him "Here Jimmy, do you have a brother called Timmy?"

And Jimmy said "No, that's me Grandad"
I'm robbing that for something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back