The Confessions thread (2 Viewers)

Ted talks are generally pointless and I have had a few friends give them. I want to be interested but, for the most part, I've been unimpressed.

Confession: I made home made swiss cake rolls and I may have eaten a few now because of their deliciousness. Oink.

Ted talks are generally pointless and I have had a few friends give them. I want to be interested but, for the most part, I've been unimpressed.

Confession: I made home made swiss cake rolls and I may have eaten a few now because of their deliciousness. Oink.

Friday is Free Cookie Day here.

We have cake for people's birthdays and if anyone goes away on holidays/to conferences, they bring back sweets. We also have a halloween party, a Christmas party and a summer party. All with pizza. We're sarky cunts to each other though, none of this "Aw shucks, the times we've had at the water cooler" nonsense.

I have no real idea who Drake is. I know what he looks like and that right-on people on the internet are very, very obsessed with him and he's a musician of some sort. Is he like the male Taylor Swift?

I have no real idea who Drake is. I know what he looks like and that right-on people on the internet are very, very obsessed with him and he's a musician of some sort. Is he like the male Taylor Swift?

he had that song that was always on the radio Hold On, We're Going Home. It's pretty catchy. That's kind of all I know.

My confession is that, at some point, I really want to go to a hotel and replace the natural yoghurt at the breakfast buffet table with a bowl of mayonnaise. Just out of badness like

Are they?

Isn't he a Canadian hip-hop artist?
He seems to be the one that it's unproblematic to like. Although I'm sure there's a think-piece titled "the problem with liking Drake" just a google-search away. I don't know any music by him, it feels like he's famous enough to have a PokerFace style song that's everywhere. I mighta just missed it though.

now I know he is Canadian.

He seems to be the one that it's unproblematic to like. Although I'm sure there's a think-piece titled "the problem with liking Drake" just a google-search away. I don't know any music by him, it feels like he's famous enough to have a PokerFace style song that's everywhere. I mighta just missed it though.

now I know he is Canadian.

Only your ears need to like him.

I love Drakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

reference

amanda-bynes-tweet-i-want-drake-to-murder-my-vagina.png

I think he might be right. I went to forbidden fruit with a mate of mine a few months back and he spent a good part of the day googling the bands that were on stage in front of him and reading shit out from their wikipedia pages. Nice guy and all but next year I'll bring more people.
I said I was sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back