shell sink fishing boat with crew on board. (2 Viewers)

shell-logo.gif

ALL YOUR BASE ARE
BELONG TO US !!!!!!

Right, I'm just back from the Rossport Camp (which, I note has a complete absence of Paul Williams boogey-men republicans) for the first time in ages. We found out about this at about half 5 or 6 in the morning just after an attempt to board/stop the dredgers by kayak-6 out of the 14 of us were arrested just for entering shell's precious "exclusion zone" btw-and it's FUCKING INSANE stuff. I know Pat O' Donnell quite well and have huge respect for the man, and am so utterly fucking enraged by this. As far as escalations go it's completely unparalled.

I was gonna address the irish times security guy's "hole picking" but byrneos has said it all. The idea that he sunk it himself is insane-some folks seem to have concluded he did it in order to block the pipeline-but sure there are dredgers pulling bed rock out of the sea floor for the last two weeks, they'd move his boat in a matter of minutes. Also there's the no insurance due to it being an act of terrorism issue etc. etc.

Last year when the Solitaire (the pipelaying ship) was attempting to operate Pat used that same sunken boat to block it, and was duly arrested and jailed for having the audacity to protect his birthright when the gardai had ignored him. It's worth noting that as I was leaving Rossport, the dredgers were just about finished and the solitaire expected to arrive any day now. Convenient timing, eh?

As for them not having killed anyone here yet, I'm still unsure as to weather or not they intended for the chief and Martin to die-it would simply have been seen as a tragic accident with the truth lost forever. The life boat wouldn't inflate for them initially and it was only at the thirteenth hour they got the valve working. Like I said though, I'm not sure yet.

There's so much more I could write but fuck the internet, I've better things to do.

Please, please come to Rossport. We need help.

Fuck IRMS, Fuck the Gardai, FUCK SHELL!

It's an escalation alright... they probably didn't intend to kill him, but even of they had, there might not be any repurcissions.. I mean legally, for those responsible... crikey, there's hardly anything on the news about it all

Right, I'm just back from the Rossport Camp (which, I note has a complete absence of Paul Williams boogey-men republicans) for the first time in ages. We found out about this at about half 5 or 6 in the morning just after an attempt to board/stop the dredgers by kayak-6 out of the 14 of us were arrested just for entering shell's precious "exclusion zone" btw-and it's FUCKING INSANE stuff. I know Pat O' Donnell quite well and have huge respect for the man, and am so utterly fucking enraged by this. As far as escalations go it's completely unparalled.

I was gonna address the irish times security guy's "hole picking" but byrneos has said it all. The idea that he sunk it himself is insane-some folks seem to have concluded he did it in order to block the pipeline-but sure there are dredgers pulling bed rock out of the sea floor for the last two weeks, they'd move his boat in a matter of minutes. Also there's the no insurance due to it being an act of terrorism issue etc. etc.

Last year when the Solitaire (the pipelaying ship) was attempting to operate Pat used that same sunken boat to block it, and was duly arrested and jailed for having the audacity to protect his birthright when the gardai had ignored him. It's worth noting that as I was leaving Rossport, the dredgers were just about finished and the solitaire expected to arrive any day now. Convenient timing, eh?

As for them not having killed anyone here yet, I'm still unsure as to weather or not they intended for the chief and Martin to die-it would simply have been seen as a tragic accident with the truth lost forever. The life boat wouldn't inflate for them initially and it was only at the thirteenth hour they got the valve working. Like I said though, I'm not sure yet.

There's so much more I could write but fuck the internet, I've better things to do.

Please, please come to Rossport. We need help.

Fuck IRMS, Fuck the Gardai, FUCK SHELL!

pretty much what i'd expected from a times reporter.i wouldn't say he showed holes in the fishermans story more he tryed to pick holes in it.

had a listen there....first he says it wouldn't be in shells interest because it would have more traffic in the area for the salvage job etc...but as far as i know it happened ten miles away from the pipe line area.also he then says he doesn't think its close enough to be in the pipe line area...he should make up his mind.

then he says no agency would board a boat with hand guns.the garda wouldn't but when its suggested a private security force he changes the subject.

then he says you could sink a ship quicker than two hours and why would people hang around on the ship for that long......is he some export on sinking ships i don't think so and if the people envolved know nothing about boats etc it could take ages i'd guess....

then he trys to make out that the crew rang the wrong people by ringing the cops....but pat o donnell had said earlier he had put out the mayday call to mallin head radio first.then rang the cops.

the shell guy talking about their behaviour in nigeria is ridcolious

and the fact that the insurance won't pay out on the ship and that it will leave him fucked finanically and ten people employed in their factory aswell they hardly did it themselves.

mad shit altogether.
i know its only one point but even huge ships can be sank in seconds ,the prar charles ??????? fishin boat that sank off wexford sank in less than ten seconds due to overloading !!!!!yeah im a nerd!!

i know its only one point but even huge ships can be sank in seconds ,the prar charles ??????? fishin boat that sank off wexford sank in less than ten seconds due to overloading !!!!!yeah im a nerd!!

never have taken you for a boat nerd!:)

ah yeah im sure it can be done....just saying that the reporter is no expert and is only speculating.
and fuck knows why they stayed on it for so long its not a reason enough not to believe the fisherman.

......maybe someone should sink the Solitaire in the style the Shadow V went down (or more up really).

Less of the fuck the internet if you don't mind,I live here.:mad:

And sure you posted that on the ..........ah fuck it.

ive heard the next jihad is gonna be in the dun loaghaire yacht club,deck shoes and sweaters hanging on the shoulders or fuck off,damn good boatin yarns essential!!!!

aye Aye Cap'n.

P.s.I don't understand why Shell are taking the gas.Why are'nt Irish folk doing it?

This has been widely proven in the brit Times, Irish Times, Sunday Mirror and a rake of other publications. Its not speculation its fact.

arms0.jpg

yes i know its true, but one nob that used to work there doesn't prove anything about this case.

lol, the plot thickens, the boat that picked them up was owned and operated by o' donnell and his son, gardai are unsure what the boat was doing in the area at the time.

http://www.independent.ie/national-...er-ship-sunk-in-pipeline-dispute-1773359.html

old news boss - it was known from the beginning that he was picked up by another boat operated by his son, perhaps the indo only clocked it now

edit: particularly love the unbiased and neutral ending of this report, evidence of how professional journalists can use factually framed statements to colour opinion

So in an article raising questions about a boat sinking, the last line is:

"The construction of the Corrib pipe line and the processing plant have provided 2,000 jobs in Mayo."

The independent is constantly and consistently biased against the campaign in Rossport. Wonder why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back