shell sink fishing boat with crew on board. (1 Viewer)

actually fuck it, this story is pretty fucking far fetched, i mean masked men with guns boarding some dudes fishing boat and sinking it? shell are cunts but they're not stupid. apparently the boat was 10 miles away form the work site and wouldnt pose a major risk to the work going ahead anyway. how in any way would this benefit shell?

They've killed people before like.

oh please.

boxxy-trolling.jpg

This has been widely proven in the brit Times, Irish Times, Sunday Mirror and a rake of other publications. Its not speculation its fact.

arms0.jpg

Indymedia.ie has gone to shit of late anyways.

Yeah, what the fuck is going on? They can't even seem to merge and edit reports into semi decent coverage anymore. The treatment of trolls is even all over the place compared to in the past. Even some decent criticisms of campaigns and even ShellToSea's handling of PR have been removed while other stuff is left up.

Yeah, what the fuck is going on? They can't even seem to merge and edit reports into semi decent coverage anymore. The treatment of trolls is even all over the place compared to in the past. Even some decent criticisms of campaigns and even ShellToSea's handling of PR have been removed while other stuff is left up.

In short what happened was that the irritating people were allowed to take over after years of patience by the editorial collective. Anything else I'll tell you in person next time I see you, so, eh, never.

actually fuck it, this story is pretty fucking far fetched, i mean masked men with guns boarding some dudes fishing boat and sinking it? shell are cunts but they're not stupid. apparently the boat was 10 miles away form the work site and wouldnt pose a major risk to the work going ahead anyway. how in any way would this benefit shell?

"Shell cannot legally remove his pots as he has a traditional right to fish there. If the pots were 'accidentally' destroyed, however, they would no longer pose an obstacle to Shell's proposed pipeline. Pat's near constant presence in his boat was the only thing keeping the pots safe. Now the boats gone"

your right its not shells style at all
(http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jun/08/nigeria-usa)

it makes way more sense that the fifth generation fishermen sunk their own boat and now that i think about it i'd say willie corduff put himself in hospital by beating himself up.

Just remember though, Mike Dwyer never happened, Tibor Revesz and szeckler legion never happened and the chief probably sunk his own boat for attention, as all reasonable grown up people do. Nevermind that fishing is his sole source of income and he is potentially ruined by this.

in ireland????
anybody hear the irish times security correspondant talkin bout this on matt coopers show on today fm ,made some good points about how the fishermans story is full o holes ! the spin on both sides is mental

Nah not Ireland.

in ireland????

nah but they have hospitalised people... like the attack on willie croduff (four lads masked up battons etc) but it does show shells willingness to do what ever it takes.
weather thats having people excecuted or destroying villages in ongoniland in the niger delta or maybe attacks or sinking ships here.

anybody hear the irish times security correspondant talkin bout this on matt coopers show on today fm ,made some good points about how the fishermans story is full o holes !

missed that (might be able to listen to a pod when the shows over)....what points ??

it would be interesting to see the insurance report down the line.

To be fair, out of the two I would rather believe the fisherman than the money-thirsty corporation which is not new to violence and murder.

missed that (might be able to listen to a pod when the shows over)...

pretty much what i'd expected from a times reporter.i wouldn't say he showed holes in the fishermans story more he tryed to pick holes in it.

had a listen there....first he says it wouldn't be in shells interest because it would have more traffic in the area for the salvage job etc...but as far as i know it happened ten miles away from the pipe line area.also he then says he doesn't think its close enough to be in the pipe line area...he should make up his mind.

then he says no agency would board a boat with hand guns.the garda wouldn't but when its suggested a private security force he changes the subject.

then he says you could sink a ship quicker than two hours and why would people hang around on the ship for that long......is he some export on sinking ships i don't think so and if the people envolved know nothing about boats etc it could take ages i'd guess....

then he trys to make out that the crew rang the wrong people by ringing the cops....but pat o donnell had said earlier he had put out the mayday call to mallin head radio first.then rang the cops.

the shell guy talking about their behaviour in nigeria is ridcolious

and the fact that the insurance won't pay out on the ship and that it will leave him fucked finanically and ten people employed in their factory aswell they hardly did it themselves.

mad shit altogether.

Just think: who do we know that has short arms and an eastern european accent?? It must have been someone that posts here, stormfront or maybe the lifestyle section, but probably not. If we narrow it down, I'm sure we can wrap up this mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back