Septemberfest - Info (2 Viewers)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
Some Info, Any questions post em here. Please keep it all here now as theres too many threads already( - right mods?)

Location / Travel

The venue is situated 10 km outside Tullamore, which is pretty much in the centre of Ireland.

If your planning on driving you can find directions from Tullamore here
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...4&ie=UTF8&z=13

If you are going by public transport you will probably end up in Tullamore which has buses and trains, you can change at Athlone for Tullamore from a lot of places out west. We will collect groups from there for some Petrol money - send us a text when you are on the way to 086-8957772 so we can arrange to get ye - similar service back to public transport the next morning also.

http://www.buseireann.ie/ and www.irishrail.ie/ are good for timetables - i'm sure theres probably private buses passing through Tullamore as well. Thats what google is for I suppose.

Camping / Cars

Please note this is an event with camping, i.e. it is intended that if your not driving home after that you would camp, there is plenty of car parking available but a lot of this is near someones house and the venue aren't keen on that car park becoming a session point late at night so parking spaces for sleeping in your car are limited - bring a tent and an extra sleeping bag for the colder nights we've been having, this makes life a lot easier for us etc.

Age etc.

Over 18's, no children, no dogs.

Cans

The venue is a pub as is the beer garden etc. So while a few cans for after in your tent etc is normal practice at events like this no cans are permitted in the actual venue . End of. Obviously glass bottles in a field are bad news for farm animals who have to hang out there afterwards when your back in your house.

Tickets etc

Pay on the day, 20 euro waged, 15 unwaged with proof - ie a dole / Post office slip with your name on it, student card with a picture resembling someone who looks like you etc. We aren't trying to make money out of this so please don't take the mick.

Running Order.

Running order is as below - times are tight but by keeping to the times everyone will get to play - so if you want to see a particular band be on time to see them.

The Partisans and Oi polloi are timed so that if there is any technical hitches they don't get cut short at the end of the night. Ghundi are about to call it a day hence their end of night billing and the Freebooters are on last as I have to work sorting out stuff during the rest of it . Music curfew is 1.30

12.40 The Freebooters

12.00 Ghundi

10.40 The Partisans

9. 30 Oi Polloi

8.40 Droppin Bombs

7.50 Easpa Measa

7.00 Ructions

6.15 Razor town

5.30 Tyfus

4.45 Fuck You Written in Shit

4.00 Beanz on Toast

Bands - messages on the way tommorow re backline, any special requests for the sound engineer etc, so please check myspace / email etc then.

tullamore.jpg

Can't wait for this. Hopefully get a good crowd down from Galway for this.
Ghundi at midnight sounds like too much fun. Deadly.

Oh yeah, if anyone fancies this on the Sunday while half yer way across the country....
dieyoungnet.jpg

Anyone from Cork going to this? Can't afford the bus/train etc but can put money towards petrol of course.

Some Info, Any questions post em here. Please keep it all here now as theres too many threads already( - right mods?)

Location / Travel

The venue is situated 10 km outside Tullamore, which is pretty much in the centre of Ireland.

If your planning on driving you can find directions from Tullamore here
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...4&ie=UTF8&z=13

If you are going by public transport you will probably end up in Tullamore which has buses and trains, you can change at Athlone for Tullamore from a lot of places out west. We will collect groups from there for some Petrol money - send us a text when you are on the way to 086-8957772 so we can arrange to get ye - similar service back to public transport the next morning also.

http://www.buseireann.ie/ and www.irishrail.ie/ are good for timetables - i'm sure theres probably private buses passing through Tullamore as well. Thats what google is for I suppose.

Camping / Cars

Please note this is an event with camping, i.e. it is intended that if your not driving home after that you would camp, there is plenty of car parking available but a lot of this is near someones house and the venue aren't keen on that car park becoming a session point late at night so parking spaces for sleeping in your car are limited - bring a tent and an extra sleeping bag for the colder nights we've been having, this makes life a lot easier for us etc.

Age etc.

Over 18's, no children, no dogs.

Cans

The venue is a pub as is the beer garden etc. So while a few cans for after in your tent etc is normal practice at events like this no cans are permitted in the actual venue . End of. Obviously glass bottles in a field are bad news for farm animals who have to hang out there afterwards when your back in your house.

Tickets etc

Pay on the day, 20 euro waged, 15 unwaged with proof - ie a dole / Post office slip with your name on it, student card with a picture resembling someone who looks like you etc. We aren't trying to make money out of this so please don't take the mick.

Running Order.

Running order is as below - times are tight but by keeping to the times everyone will get to play - so if you want to see a particular band be on time to see them.

The Partisans and Oi polloi are timed so that if there is any technical hitches they don't get cut short at the end of the night. Ghundi are about to call it a day hence their end of night billing and the Freebooters are on last as I have to work sorting out stuff during the rest of it . Music curfew is 1.30

12.40 The Freebooters

12.00 Ghundi

10.40 The Partisans

9. 30 Oi Polloi

8.40 Droppin Bombs

7.50 Easpa Measa

7.00 Ructions

6.15 Razor town

5.30 Tyfus

4.45 Fuck You Written in Shit

4.00 Beanz on Toast

Bands - messages on the way tommorow re backline, any special requests for the sound engineer etc, so please check myspace / email etc then.

tullamore.jpg

Bah , playing last,did ya not learn your lesson last time conor
really looking forward to this.

lookin forward to this loads!!beans on toast were deadly when i saw them in galway a while back,really lookin forward to seeing them again.

anybody drivin to this from dublin,if so are there any spare places in cars goin.
any of you nordies comin down for this.

ugh... its true...its so so true...dan ya wanna drive down here to pick me up first...its not that outta the way...haha:)

I can give you a lift from Galway to the fest if thats any good? Try and get to Galway before 11:30 Sat morning and your sorted. Don't forget your MP3 player....
Don't think I'll have room for you on the way back though... try Kenn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back