Restarts in Belfast (3 Viewers)

er...i don't think she was wearing the suit at the time...the teletubby studios are in birmingham, one of the crew on the research ship was out drinking with a mate one night and they decided to try it on with two girls who turned out to be lala and po from the teletubbies. and scored. zat is all. no freaky shit apparently.

God I wish I was there to interrogate them. These are the details I NEED to know from the brave men who sexed up La La and Po from the Tellytubbies:
*Were they wearing brightly coloured underwear that corresponded to their characters?
*Good head?
*Pubic hair. Waxed like a fresh child or hairy like an activist?
*Their favourite positions. Doggy? On top? Normal?
*Their sex talk. "I LA-LA-LIKE IT!", "RIDE MY PO DEEPER" Did they talk dirty or even swear? Kinky baby-talk? "I LIKES IT DADDY!"
*Did they have a clean hole? Those Tellytubbies looked like they were wearing nappies under their suits.
*Finally and most important WERE THEY DECENT RIDES?

balls. i wish had had your presence of mind. from the sound of the story though i'd imagine it was a lagered-up semi-on fold-it-in spoorge and pass out kind of job.

balls. i wish had had your presence of mind. from the sound of the story though i'd imagine it was a lagered-up semi-on fold-it-in spoorge and pass out kind of job.
I guess my excitement and curiosity stems from the small part of me which doubts that beneath a Tellytubby exterior stands a fully developed woman capable and hungry for sex.

Even though I know they aren't real, I can't stop thinking of a Tellytubby getting slammed doggystyle, its little red mittens clutching the crisp white sheets in ecstacy.

I don't want to think of it as a mediocre Birmingham shag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back