Restarts in Belfast (1 Viewer)

that's what warzonefest was for oly
you had your chance

One time I offered Oly the chance to be really mad at the Warzone Fest, and what did he do...what did he do...? HE FELL ASLEEP.

!zed

The Dublin Punx ain't what they used to be since the days of the Black Catholics.

WISE THE BAPSTARTS.

I haven't been to Belfast in ages...I suppose I better get on the bus.

In my defence I arrived back from Hong Kong the morning of Warzone.
So when I fell asleep at 3am my body thought it was 11am.
That's good drinkin!
What was I meant to be really mad at?

you habitually fall asleep at 11am? not that i mind, your falling asleep facilitated me and kev nicking the flagon cradled in your arms, which unfortunately turned out to have been poor old conor's. i still feel bad about that..

poor old conor, if it's not getting pissed on at the warzone its young ones robbing the gargle off ya!

working til 6 in new ross so no restarts for me but if anyones talkin to the lads tell em i says hello- lovely lads so they are.

sorry again conor, one day i'll buy you 60 pints or so to pay back all the drinks and nodgers i owe you. i still owe you 20 quid since nottingham as well...i was going to give it to thomas to pass on to you but john advised me against it. brotherly love eh?

Now I dont know if anyone else seen this bulletin the restarts sent around myspace but they said and I quote " BELFAST!!!!!!!!
cant wait til Norn Iron!!
ice up them beers!!!
oh yeah...an like i said ....full monkey suit = free entry"
anyone trying to get in free?

hey lads!
i'm not going to belfast today. nobody want to swap the shifts with me at work.
sorry for anyone who i promised to bring records.
next time lads.

I'll be headin through phibsborough at around 2:30 to meet Iain for the trip to Belfast if ya want me to bring stuff along? I think he's already bringing some Divisions Ruin for James.

i'm going out just right now.
thanks anyway!!

ahh jasus i cant stand the restarts, i cant beleive gigs like these get packed out when about 10 people show up for bands like staathaat and cathode
its beyond me

ahh jasus i cant stand the restarts, i cant beleive gigs like these get packed out when about 10 people show up for bands like staathaat and cathode
its beyond me
You have got to be having a laugh.

Have you seen them?I'm gonna checkout Staathat and Cathode and see what yer gwan on bout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back