Restarts in Belfast (2 Viewers)

m_3789c7db7a02b96a4358dd499c4d004e.jpg
VS.
images

.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

haha DEADLY

Brilliant, we can make up flyers like that to get everyone to come to Belfast and watch him in action!

I'll throw another fiver if you shout 'MAKE ABORTION ILLEGAL!' into the mic during the Restarts set.
And seeing as it's Christmas I'll let you off, so you can be as drunk as you like for this bit!

You'll be minted!

Brainless baby>>>>???????????????????????????????
Don't touch it and it will become a normal healthy baby, Vegans are hypocrites.
And yes I may be in a minority on these yuppie boards but fuck most people that post here are middle class PC fux.

Let's restart the abortion debate yet again.

PS I hear aborted foetus's are lovely roasted with a bit of cranberry sauce.

yeah yeah yeah, I get these anti Veggie jibes thrown at me all the time by my mates, I am used to going against the grain....

I wanna be me.

don't mind the other bets!
ill bet 100 euro that you can't put up a decent anti abortion agruement but prefer to shout at lone ladies in cafes and shout at their kids !
ive all ready won you owe me €100 euros......(stoping the growth of a few cells bad scaring kids by screaming at their mother ok)

I wanna be me.
Nobody's trying to stop you being yourself!
They just point and laugh when you force feed your views on everyone else.
You think you're the only person in the scene who is anti-abortion? You're not.
You're the only one I know of who's anti-choice and definitely the only one to start giving other people shit about how they feel about it.

All you have to do to make everyone truly accept you for who you are is to prove that your conviction against abortion is as strong as your conviction to be punk 4 life. Is it strong enough to give out shit to a few more total strangers who just happen to be one of your favourite bands?

FIVER FOR YOU TO HECKLE THE WHOLE BAND ABOUT THEIR VIEWS ON ABORTION, TOTALLY SOBER!
FIVER FOR YOU TO SHOUT ABORTION IS MURDER INTO THE MIC DURING THE SET, DRUNK OR NOT!
THAT'S A TENNER FOR YOU TO STATE YOUR VIEWS IN YOUR USUAL WAY!

Janer why does it actually bother you that much and why do you need to bring it up all the time?

look, this whole thread is based on a gross misconception, janer thought he was meant to be arguing for abortion with (fellow) RETARDS, not the RESTARTS. end this farce. i think it's frankly cruel to bring this 'joke' any further.

tis not me putting it on it is josh, this is gonna be a fuckin amazin gig! i think the restarts are pretty much all the belfast punx favourite bands

THEY ARE TOP NOTCH ALRIGHT, BEST ONE WAS LAST WEEK IN THE PUB SOME STUPID BITCH SAID ABOUT ME TSHIRT, "WHO ARE THE RE FIVE TARTS"

may i clarify, the tags 'oly is a smelly gay' and 'with aids' were meant to be all one tag. and AIDS was meant to be in caps, i'm not THAT ignorant.

I think 'sexist aldultery deceit with aids' looks perfect at the bottom there.

Xmas is over already. Will Janer need a good long think about what he's got himself in for as he celebrates Boxing Day alone while the rest of us are out drinking for Stephen's Day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back