Restarts in Belfast (3 Viewers)

This will be well worth the money.
Remember you have to be sober, it has to be done before the gig in front of all three band members, you can't let on it's a bet and you have to give sly anti-abortion comments all night.

Pft. He'd be more likely to do it sober. Don't ye know Janer at all?

I'll give a tenner if he doesn't do it. Save my money.

and you have to give sly anti-abortion comments all night.
Eh?

AND to do it before the gig, preferably when they're loading gear with few people around AND never telling them it's for a bet.

Aaahhh but this is the one I agreed too, now no reneging now Oly!

I will be asking the 1st band member I come across be it Darragh Robin or Kieran on their views on abortion/Pro life etc, I'm hardly going to get them all into a group huddle lol

I will be travelling up with Iain and he will make sure I'm sober and he will be there, you do trust him now don't ya???

I'm guessing Janer's taking weedy jabs in the tags saying I'm retreating! HA! Ya bleedin nutjob!

Come on PUNK ROCK, if you're so punk as fuck you should give The Restarts the same treatment as other randomers who are pro-choice!

You said you would, now you're trying to get away with a brief one on one chat!

The deal was The Restarts not A Restart! Heckle not chat! War not Wars!

You're editing alot of your posts lately, I thought you were au natural and didn't require a script :eek:

not edited by PUNK ROCK

Try and find a post by me that isn't edited. I need a team of writers to come up with my posts.

Anyway, thanks a million for giving us all this amazing Christmas present. It won't be delivered to us for a while and not everyone will be there to witness it in person, but the sentiment is there and it's very much appreciated.

765px-Kwanzaa-Myers.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back