possible Irish compilation cdr? (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
I was waiting on a postal address so they wont have a copy for a couple of days. but they will soon.

Anyone reckon it would be worth doing a second one? or is it too early? i've had interest from a few people outside ireland so copies will be getting around.
I could take some copies of the 1st one in my distro - seeing as the people who have mailordered from me have all been from outside ireland, and the cdr aiming to expose whats going on here.
It would also be handy for people who wanted to get the cdr who don`t happen to know or live near the bands, or post on this Eirecore thing.
Just my 2 cents - i`ll have the Welcome to Hell comp. soon anyway so maybe that will do the job just as good....up to yerselfs.

Rimbaud said:
I could take some copies of the 1st one in my distro - seeing as the people who have mailordered from me have all been from outside ireland, and the cdr aiming to expose whats going on here.
It would also be handy for people who wanted to get the cdr who don`t happen to know or live near the bands, or post on this Eirecore thing.
Just my 2 cents - i`ll have the Welcome to Hell comp. soon anyway so maybe that will do the job just as good....up to yerselfs.
When you get a copy just copy and pass them on yourself. that was the whole idea,bands or other distros etc can make copies and sell on tour or whatever.
i fully intend to put one in when I write to people etc and if I mailorder records i'll send a copy with that too. I'm pretty sure I said earlier how it's not"my" comp,it's "our" comp. (jesus,how scene unity and all is that!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back