possible Irish compilation cdr? (1 Viewer)

ok,It's done,i'll be picking up the cover tomorrow from Gav of Backhanders fame.
As i'm off on tour on friday I wont be able to get copies out to everyone until I get back. To make sure your band gets a copy pm me with your postal address and tell me what band your in. Remember I'll only be sending 1 copy to each band then you can copy as you wish. I'll be sending out a few for review and selling them for 2euro ppd in europe or $3 anywhere else,you are more than welcome to do the same yourself. So if you are not in a band and want one you know what to do. I'll also start bringing a couple to gigs so it should be easy enough to get copies. Hopefully all the other bands on it will help to spread it around and if it gets decent enough feedback I'll do the whole thing again as there are a lot of bands I got nothing from so it shouldnt be too hard.
Anyway,thanks to all the bands and to gav for doing the awesome artwork.

Right,I've finally packaged up a few copies for the bands I have postal addresses for,a few bands I will probably see over the next few gigs. So,I need a few addresses still.
the poke
madpooka
black dahlias
lynched,dont see Lyncher about that often,should I post it?
Anyway,everyone else if you haven't got a copy within a week get back in touch with me.
And if anyone wants a copy it's 2euro postpaid my address is near the start of the thread.

got the cd in the post today.

the soldiers take half song is fucking class. sounds scarily like small brown bike (thats a major compliment). even more pissed off we had to pull out of that gig in kilcoole now!

gary(and everyone else for that matter),can you stop leaving cds for people to collect in the shop, I've got 500 other things to worry about when i'm there without people hassling as to why cd's haven't been left in for them.

needtokill said:
gary(and everyone else for that matter),can you stop leaving cds for people to collect in the shop, I've got 500 other things to worry about when i'm there without people hassling as to why cd's haven't been left in for them.
Sorry.

Rimbaud said:
I may have missed you mentioning this already - but where can this comp. be bought/got?
Hopefully there will be a band on the comp near you and you can get it off them,or if not send 2 euro to me and I'll send you a copy. My address is on here somewhere.

Rimbaud said:
ok - that`ll be The Poke i guess.
I was waiting on a postal address so they wont have a copy for a couple of days. but they will soon.

Anyone reckon it would be worth doing a second one? or is it too early? i've had interest from a few people outside ireland so copies will be getting around.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Anyone reckon it would be worth doing a second one? or is it too early? i've had interest from a few people outside ireland so copies will be getting around.

could bands from the first one put songs on the second one? i'll send ya up our CD if they can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back