possible Irish compilation cdr? (1 Viewer)

mc moley said:
can you wait till the end of june or the first day of july to get a langdon beck song? ive been trying to get throught to the lads but cant so can i give it to ya when i get back?

End of July is the deadline. It's 37 minutes long at the minute. And a few bands have promised dtuff that has not yet shown up???????
Be quick.

I'm feeling generous,you all have until this weekend. I reckon I can squeeze another song or two from you lot.

Turlock phoned me th other day to say he there was a cd on its way to me with kid blunt and margin of error songs on it(amongst others) I never got it. Can anyone who sees him or I think owen may have been posting it or leaving it in Meros for me,anyway can someone check and see where it went? Thanks.
You have untill this weekend.

Did anyone give you a Scio-Bong song Gary? If not, could you use the MP3 of Chronic Endorsement off of thumped? If it's hassle just leave us off.

Corm said:
Did anyone give you a Scio-Bong song Gary? If not, could you use the MP3 of Chronic Endorsement off of thumped? If it's hassle just leave us off.
No one gave me anything. Unfortunately I don't know how to get mp3s off websites. I'm sure it's very simple but at the moment not for me,sorry.

Left a cd in mero's today with a madpooka song and a black dahlia's (letterkenny) on it. sorry for the delay. Hope it's not too late!!

Got songs today by Madpooka,The Black Dahlias,Soldiers Take Half,Langdon Beck,Kid Blunt and Margin of Error. I'll put it together tomorrow and post the full list here. Maybe something will show up in the post tomorrow but it will possibly be tight for space. Thanks to all the bands who have contributed.

Some email addresses needed for the comp please.ASAP

Forgot to Follow
My Remorse
Soldiers take half.

The songs will go on regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back