New ManU Thread - hahahahahahaha (7 Viewers)

It's being reported as "prat" but it's not a Gilsey word.
Also, it doesn't fit the behaviour. Brat sounds more in tune with what he's trying to say and more like a Gilesyism.

I'd say if you were his kid and got called a brat, you knew you had crossed a line with him.

Also, it doesn't fit the behaviour. Brat sounds more in tune with what he's trying to say and more like a Gilesyism.

I'd say if you were his kid and got called a brat, you knew you had crossed a line with him.
This is Giles jumped-over-the-fence-baby moment. There's no coming back from "prat".

Exclusive quotes from Toni Kroos: "I'm tired of playing for ze best team on ze earth. I want to fumble about ze mid table and get to the ze quarter finalz of ze Europe league. Europa!"

"David Moyes will give the misfiring partnership between Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie top priority as United aim to get their season back on track."

IT's March. That's the kind of razor sharp insight they were after. "Eight months later I think I can safely say it's not really working. I better fix it!" - Dave.

Hilarious bit by Adrian Durham in the Mail :
From where they are now, it will be a seriously impressive achievement if Manchester United finish in a top-four place.

If they don’t, then they could end up fifth or sixth.

But there’s no way they should slum it in the Europa League. United are way too big a club to be involved with the minnows, so they should just refuse to enter.

Read more: Manchester United belong in the Champions League, not the Europa League - ADRIAN DURHAM | Mail Online

Seriously funny stuff.

From where they are now, it will be a seriously impressive achievement if Manchester United finish in a top-four place.

But there’s no way they should slum it in the Europa League. United are way too big a club to be involved with the minnows, so they should just refuse to enter.

Read more: Manchester United belong in the Champions League, not the Europa League - ADRIAN DURHAM | Mail Online

Seriously funny stuff.
Almost reads like a wind up. Amazing.

Seriously funny stuff.

Durham is a terrible fucking troll. From the same mind that suggested that the main thing holding women's football back was the shittyness of women goalies. So they should let men play in goal for women's teams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back