Neutral Milk Hotel (2 Viewers)

Flights already booked for December, pissed off.

Feel sorry for you guys that will be out of pocket over this.

I wonder what's going on - if they pulled it due to poor ticket sales, that would just add insult to injury to the many people that will loose money on it not going ahead. On the other hand, if it is circumstances outside of their control, its a real kick in the teeth for them given that they are struggling at the moment.

Feel sorry for you guys that will be out of pocket over this.

I wonder what's going on - if they pulled it due to poor ticket sales, that would just add insult to injury to the many people that will loose money on it not going ahead. On the other hand, if it is circumstances outside of their control, its a real kick in the teeth for them given that they are struggling at the moment.
Ob

Observant people on FB noticed that there's a replacement event going on that weekend, a 90's pop weekender featuring Damages and 911. It's been on sale since Friday so obviously they've known it's going to be pulled for at least a week. Curious.

Someone I know only booked his flights last night. What a kick in the balls.

This is the pits, but I heard an ad on the radio this morning about claiming back the cost of cancelled flights.

The website says that "if you have booked a flight and for whatever reason didn't travel, you are entitled to a refund of taxes, fees and charges". They will recover the amount for you..

http://www.airtaxback.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=main

It may have to be moved closer to the London date, I think there were a couple of weeks in between it. Or it may have to be moved closer to the March festival.
London dates are Dec 8 and 9. Vicar street is only available on Dec 7 or 11.
We are waiting a long time for a decision,such a pity that his atp was postponed. Hope that ATP can get through these tough times for them

Bollocks.

Might work out alright for Leagues if people hold onto their tickets. Could be quite a bit of interest on the sales, esp if a good few more were sold after the upgrade to a bigger venue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back