Neutral Milk Hotel (1 Viewer)

rats. i forgot this was onsale this morning.

still, i'm thinkng about atp now...

I was on ticketmaster.ie at 09.02 and didn't manage to get any tickets despite frantically searching again and again. After fifteen frustrating minutes of that I went on to tickets.ie halfheartedly but managed to get a couple no problem at 09.16 :confused:

Got mine. It'll be an intermittently fulfilling gig.

lets face it, telling people you managed to bag a Jeff Mangum ticket, and how you've always wanted to see him because he was mostly responsible for the seminal (yes seminal) underground (yes underground) indie (yes indie) album of all time, In the Airplane Over the Sea (at which point you'll get to say - 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE NEVER HEARD IT - YOU HAVEN'T LIVED. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MUSIC), will be far more fulfilling than the gig itself, which, lets face it, can't possibly live up to expectation.

Oh, and its on November 30th. That day last year we were up to our knees in snow and everything was cancelled. Be nice nature, be nice.

i can't be too dissapointed really. after years of folks reccomending it, i only picked up In the Aeroplane over the Sea a few years back. it is a fucking great album though, i love the batshit production.

Picked up that Airplane album many many years ago thinking it was somebody else, no name on the cover.

Didn't really do anything for me. I like that Baby for Phree song which is on some other album.

True story.

Got no link, but I saw this comment on a NMH clip on youtube:

lol at indie kids

has anyone actually got their tickets for this yet?

I still haven't gotten mine but since the gig is still a bit away I suppose theres still time

I got mine, bought them through tickets.ie and got them 2 days later.they always send tickets out straight away. Ticketmaster will probalby send theirs out in mid October

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back