Neutral Milk Hotel (1 Viewer)

"I heard a lot of the protesters demanded that the water canons be turned on full blast, some of them were found rubbing home made tear gas into their ears and begging to be put out of there misery while bashing their skulls against police batons.

Some have claimed that Magnum was used as an agent provocateur, stating that "they used that fucking Neutral Milk shithead to devide us. It took all my strength to stop myself from beating the head of a dickhead who burst into tears beside me and said it was the best moment of his life then asked me if I ever thought such a thing would happen. I just said who gives a fuck were all fucking doomed you cunt and no meandering on about Holland in the 40s is going to change that you fucking nonce"

Anger and resentment here at the protest Jim. Back to you in the studio.

cheers for that. Still none the wiser but interesting all the same.

i owe you reddies for a ticket scuts, don't forget!

Mangum gig has been moved to Vicar St. More tickets on Friday.

quite please by that news. the thoughts of a rammed whelans were worrying me slightly. my bladder isn't what it used to be..

Its going to be a seated gig now in Vicar Street
Tickets for the original venue will remain valid for the rescheduled venue.

Please note The Vicar Street show is Unreserved Seating Ground floor & Reserved Balcony , All Tickets purchased for Whelan's have been held an Unreserved Seat in Vicar Street

Dear ATP curated by Jeff Mangum ticketholders,

Thank you very much for buying tickets for ATP curated by Jeff Mangum. We're sorry to announce that due to a set of extremely unfortunate and unforeseen circumstances, this festival event is being postponed - the event will be rescheduled to March 9th-11th 2012 at the same location of Butlins Holiday Centre, Minehead, UK.

Dear ATP curated by Jeff Mangum ticketholders,

Thank you very much for buying tickets for ATP curated by Jeff Mangum. We're sorry to announce that due to a set of extremely unfortunate and unforeseen circumstances, this festival event is being postponed - the event will be rescheduled to March 9th-11th 2012 at the same location of Butlins Holiday Centre, Minehead, UK.

Flights already booked for December, pissed off.

i'm going to the second weekend, the line up for which is 80% not my thing. whilst feeling sorry for those who've lost out, i'd be quite delighted if some of the deadly acts change to the hot snakes weekend!

i'm going to the second weekend, the line up for which is 80% not my thing. whilst feeling sorry for those who've lost out, i'd be quite delighted if some of the deadly acts change to the hot snakes weekend!

Boredoms please!!

I was on the verge of going to the other one too. Might have a sniff around now to see if anyone is looking to fill a chalet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back