Minor complaints thread (23 Viewers)

So the fucking Guards are looking into this why exactly ?

I think it was to determine if she was a minor or not. Which I think she is, but not below the age of consent.

And while I agree with you that, probably, no laws have been broken, I reckon there should be some kind of law to protect from this kind of thing. Maybe thats PC gone mad, but its not beyond the beyond to think that anyone could inadvertently get themselves into a situation where you become the centre of a whole load of unwanted internet attention.

I would fear for the mental health of that girl. If justification were needed for my comments above, then that can be it.

It'd be nice to think that sometime in the future people would 'police' themselves and think.."I could post this photo, but I won't"

but the genie is out of the bottle...

and people are dicks

It'd be nice to think that sometime in the future people would 'police' themselves and think.."I could post this photo, but I won't"

People do police themselves. Just the odd gobshite decides to 'have a laugh', even if it means destroying someone.

How many of us have ever seen the likes of this happening at gigs, parties, etc. How easy would it be to take out a camera-phone and start snapping. But we don't. And its not because we've dissected and analysed the possibly consequences of doing such a thing. Its because its just fucking wrong.

Perhaps someday the novelty of this technology and 'social media' will wear off maybe people won't be in such a rush to share every little thing that happens to them or their friends

But until then..here is my cat..sitting in a breadbasket!

Imagine!

68c4efe169aad631d7f051a97ec8d2c5.jpg

People do police themselves. Just the odd gobshite decides to 'have a laugh', even if it means destroying someone.

How many of us have ever seen the likes of this happening at gigs, parties, etc. How easy would it be to take out a camera-phone and start snapping. But we don't. And its not because we've dissected and analysed the possibly consequences of doing such a thing. Its because its just fucking wrong.

What parties are you going to?

I drove about 300 metres on one just to get home. Didn't do irrepairable damage. Think I might have a slow one though.

every time it goes a bit flat it makes itself and the other three get warmer than they need to be, increasing the chances of a high speed blowout. i was just too broke to fix mine.

got a fast puncture (not a blow out) at 120k on the m1 and had to go 1k+, maybe 2, until i could pull in safely. tyre was roasting hot but still reparable

Were you on inside lane at the time? I imagine getting a puncture in lanes 2 or 3 (if there is one) would be uncool at that speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back