Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

The staff of Currys are dicks or are trained to be dicks. I was also sold a refurbed/returned/display laptop under false pretences. The bloody thing was covered in scratches and had a demo account on it that didn't allow me to access the fucking machine. Brought it back swiftly the next morning, bloody manager hid out the back and wouldn't come and talk to me. I told the staff member who dealt with me to extend my complaint but I seriously doubt he did.

Not really a complaint, but they have updated John Creedon's photo on his RTE page. It gave me a bit of a jump.

0007ba7f-120.jpg

Also, I listen to John Creedon. Oof.

What about the Ryan Gosling one where everything's shit?

Blue Valentine? That's okay because it's plausible and uncomfortable.

I can't watch another film where there is a late 20s/mid 30s quirky female lead that has an awesome apartment in a city and can shop at whole foods on the salary of a dog walker. Or maker of bows and jumpers for cats. Or from working in a shop that sells nothing but cupcakes. Seriously? Fuck sake. Film industry please just stop. Also, stop using Iron and Wine for soundtracks. Thank you.

The staff of Currys are dicks or are trained to be dicks. I was also sold a refurbed/returned/display laptop under false pretences. The bloody thing was covered in scratches and had a demo account on it that didn't allow me to access the fucking machine. Brought it back swiftly the next morning, bloody manager hid out the back and wouldn't come and talk to me. I told the staff member who dealt with me to extend my complaint but I seriously doubt he did.

I'd just got straight over his head. area office or whatever.

I can't watch another film where there is a late 20s/mid 30s quirky female lead that has an awesome apartment in a city and can shop at whole foods on the salary of a dog walker. Or maker of bows and jumpers for cats. Or from working in a shop that sells nothing but cupcakes. Seriously? Fuck sake. Film industry please just stop. Also, stop using Iron and Wine for soundtracks. Thank you.

And what about the one with Jennifer Aniston?

Or a librarian. FFS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back