Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

I think I might pay to promote that "what are you doing new years eve" song on facebook today.

It began to die as soon as they put a name on it.

Who's your favourite?

I think mine is Anne Hathaway in the one with Jake Gyllenhaal.

I think that's the film where I tried to make cinematic sense out of it but in reality it was reeled incorrectly and viewed out of sequence.
It was better the way I interpreted it.

So I'm going out on a boat on Sunday to look at whales. The guy that owns the boat is a professional and supposedly the experience is great.

So there are a few rules. The first of which is 'No booze' which initially rankled me, because why be on a boat if you can't drink? But I settled down, saw the safety aspect and whatnot and acquiesced.
Second rule though - no meat. Like because he's a vegan, we're all fucking vegan for a day. This is bothering me to the point where I am concocting ways of secreting meat on board the boat just because.
Like what does it matter if I bring a chicken roll on board?
I like vegetables. But I'd jump out the fucking window right now if I thought they were all I'd ever eat.
No meat. Fuck you.

Some fucking bitch faced cunt stole my girlfriends handbag in a restaurant while she was out with one of her friends. 0.22 into this pretty much sums up how I'm feeling right now.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Still she didn't get hurt or anything so it's not so bad.

Still though, the hassle of it all is fucking shit.

Some fucking bitch faced cunt stole my girlfriends handbag in a restaurant while she was out with one of her friends. 0.22 into this pretty much sums up how I'm feeling right now.

Still she didn't get hurt or anything so it's not so bad.

Still though, the hassle of it all is fucking shit.

shit buzz, sorry to hear.

Risk assessments, or rather people who insist on stupidly detailed ones for ridiculous shit. The only thing stopping me listing "paper cut" on one I had to redo this afternoon was the fact that I couldn't come up with a control mechanism for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back