Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

The notion that if you're a young lad and you suck on a Croatian nipple in Poland you're practically lauded as an national hero, but if you're a 17 year girl and you suck a couple of dicks at an Eminem gig in Slane you're a fucking slut who should have Irish twitter try to ruin your life.

I couldn't believe that when I saw all the shit about it this morning. I haven't followed it through the day but I saw mention that it was a hoax and that picture was not from Slane. I'm hoping thats the case.

But fuck everyone who took part in that shit. Pricks.

The notion that if you're a young lad and you suck on a Croatian nipple in Poland you're practically lauded as an national hero, but if you're a 17 year girl and you suck a couple of dicks at an Eminem gig in Slane you're a fucking slut who should have Irish twitter try to ruin your life.

I think I've missed a story here.
Also, I've probably said this before but people who use debit or credit to pay for a 4 euro lunch. Carry cash people!

I do that. I always take out cash and it always just pisses away. Easier just to pay by card all the time.
You people hold up lines making people's lunch break shorter. Queues blow in crowded places. I just had to stand behind 10 students paying by card. Seriously? It took like 20 minutes.

I think we're all missing the main point here. Which is that it's a sad day for blowjobs.

When I were a lad there were dicks being sucked everywhere. But now some shit head with a camera phone goes and ruins it for everyone. The typical response from women for the next year will be :

"you want me to do what ? ... Only if it's in the dark, in an impenetrable panic room, during the the aftermath of a nuclear explosion during which the electromagnetic interference may render all mobile phones un-usable"

A sad day indeed.

And another thing.

I'm new to this whole thing because it somehow hasn't been picked up by the british media (who'd have thought ?) but I read that the Gardai are looking into this.

Well so far as I know giving and receiving head isn't illegal right ? and as for getting photographed in fucking public giving head that's just fucking stupid right.

So the fucking Guards are looking into this why exactly ?

I was burgled a few years ago and they did absolutely fuck all and burglary is fucking illegal.

"Oh she's upset by cyber bullying"

I was fucking upset, I was fucking burgled. I was also assaulted with a steel pipe not long after that and guess what ? Fuck all happened then either. In fact when i went to hospital to have a cast put on my broken wrist, which I broke in a fall after being briefly knocked unconcious. I was accused of being a scumbag and told I deserved it by one of the fucking nurses so again I ask what the fuck are the Gardai involving themselves in this for ? She's 17 right so she's actually a consenting adult. What the fuck is the big fucking deal?

This just in 17 year old girls give head at shitty music festivals. Hold the front fucking page. Wait no hold all the fucking pages tear down the internet and think of the fucking children, won't somebody please think of the children. Call the U.N and UNICEF.

The real question here is why the fuck are 17 year old girls still going to fucking Eminem concerts ? Hasn't shitty pop moved on ? Are we that hard up (wahey!!!) for pop music that we're trotting out 40 year old clowns from my teens to fill events like this ?

And on the subject before the internet existed the way it does now, do you know who you had to blow to make this kind of hulabaloo ?

Bill fucking Clinton.

And you had to get his cum on your fucking dress and then file it away in a closet for a few fucking years too.

Fuck this generation there's not a single firing brain cell between them and like I said earlier it's a sad sad day for blowjobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back