meltbannana (1 Viewer)

Jim A. Morrish said:
hey, heard from the u.k. that MB may be coming back this way sometime this year, any truth in this scurrilous rumour does anyone know?

Someone I know is trying to do a Belfast date. Please please God let them play here.

Anyone know if they will have a new album out soon. Cell-Scape was amazing.

I dont really know any details on this really just that someones trying to get them but its either November or December. Nearly sure November.

Ciaran Mackle said:
Anyone know if they will have a new album out soon. Cell-Scape was amazing.
there's a new compilation of singles, split releases, etc just out. don't know about new material.

ddmurph said:
there's a new compilation of singles, split releases, etc just out. don't know about new material.

Does it have the stuff from the Daemien Frost split. I love it.

i was asked if i'd do a show in dublin. agent is looking for:

800 sterling + %
3 double rooms in hotel/b&b
normal rider stuff

no way i could make that work. lost money last time in the village. even if got a venue for free, don't think i could get that money. 1st time they played here, they were an oddity. turns out only around 1/4 of the people who went to the tbmc turned out to be actual fans.

weird. we got told 600 sterling for a belfast show plus the other stuff you mentioned.
don't think we could make that work either :-/

the dirty weed said:
weird. we got told 600 sterling for a belfast show plus the other stuff you mentioned.
don't think we could make that work either :-/
no sure what's happened in the meantime. did they make it on the TRL or something?

hag said:
i was asked if i'd do a show in dublin. agent is looking for:

800 sterling + %
3 double rooms in hotel/b&b
normal rider stuff

no way i could make that work. lost money last time in the village. even if got a venue for free, don't think i could get that money. 1st time they played here, they were an oddity. turns out only around 1/4 of the people who went to the tbmc turned out to be actual fans.

oh my god bargain them down!!, i'd drag everyone I know along to this...
is there a belfast one going ahead? what are the UK dates, way too lazy to look all the way through this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back