Lisbon, Lisbono, Liz Bono (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VOTE NO TO LISBON

The revolution happened AGES ago.

Now we can be cold and hungry through our own mistakes and not because of British landlords and kings.
Now we can choose NOT to immunise our children against diseases.
Now children are taught to read and write regardless of how poor their parents are.

The only things to worry about these days is the price of diesel and whether or not we can afford extra holidays and real butter.

You must have missed it.
The revolution was great
!

some of us even got a nice holiday out of it, eh?

the dole seems to have registered me to vote so im gonna, for me first time.
i remember my first-time vote, i voted for luke 'ming' flanagan in roscommon on the strength of his 'legalise it' platform, and also because all the other candidates looked boring and ugly. my dad said i was wasting my vote. his first choice candidate subsequently got even less votes than ming. voting is cool.

My first vote was for the good Friday agreement, fucked up my foot on the way back to band practice that night and it's still fucked to this day.

a frenchman just asked me how i think the irish are going to vote, i said i think it will be yes: "aha, cleverre ireesh!"
clever government anyway, not sure about the voters...

That was a close one, almost didn't make it onto the register. Had to wait till this lad came in from the main offices with the supplement/late register. All in all it was a great laugh...I went in did me X and left...it was so amazingly exilerating I think I might write a series of books about it. They shall be titled: 'The Chronicles of the Polling Station Escapades'.

In fairness anyone complaining about this thread and demanding it be removed as a sticky is pretty strange ,as byrneos says no-one is putting a gun to anyones head to read the thread but then i guess some people just wanna be annoyed.

Anyway in fairness its a better thread than the fucking countless 'oh look at this deadly youtube video' (sick of them)

I've no problem with the thread being here, but having it stickied is just stupid, because the implication then is that the majority of people on Eirecore are voting no and encouraging others to do so too. At least that was the implication before the thread title was changed from "LISBON - VOTE NO".

This whole thread reminds me of the fat wreck chords rock and against bush campaign.

i remember my first-time vote, i voted for luke 'ming' flanagan in roscommon on the strength of his 'legalise it' platform, and also because all the other candidates looked boring and ugly. my dad said i was wasting my vote. his first choice candidate subsequently got even less votes than ming. voting is cool.

Haha! Even better when ya think that old Lukey is now actually a councillor....Still hasn't set up any of those cannabis coffee shops in Castlerea et. al. that I was expecting mind you...

At least that was the implication before the thread title was changed from "LISBON - VOTE NO".

This thread at various times was called LISbON, FUCK LISBON, SAY YES WHY DON'T YOU, ARE YOU PUNK ENOUGH FOR YES, LISBON - VOTE NO and now it's current title Lisbon, Lisbono, Liz Bono..

Haha! Even better when ya think that old Lukey is now actually a councillor....Still hasn't set up any of those cannabis coffee shops in Castlerea et. al. that I was expecting mind you...
i heard he's set up a crack den in ballinaheglish

This thread at various times was called LISbON, FUCK LISBON, SAY YES WHY DON'T YOU, ARE YOU PUNK ENOUGH FOR YES, LISBON - VOTE NO and now it's current title Lisbon, Lisbono, Liz Bono..

So? When it was stickied it was titled "Lisbon - Vote No" which is why I thought it should be unstickied.

So? When it was stickied it was titled "Lisbon - Vote No" which is why I thought it should be unstickied.

No it wasn't. It was all of those titles bar its current one when it was stickied. This is exactly why I did it just to see what reactions it got. !ninjaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back