Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VOTE NO TO LISBON

perhaps we should have a vote?

Remove this sticky- good for Europe

Keep the sticky- good for Ireland

or something like that?

Re: Fuck Lisbon..

Heeey!! It was unstickied without asking us!!

What are we French/Dutch???

:mad:

Pretty much what I'm thinking too, may as well piss off a few politicians while I wait for the revolution.
The revolution happened AGES ago.

Now we can be cold and hungry through our own mistakes and not because of British landlords and kings.
Now we can choose NOT to immunise our children against diseases.
Now children are taught to read and write regardless of how poor their parents are.

The only things to worry about these days is the price of diesel and whether or not we can afford extra holidays and real butter.

You must have missed it.
The revolution was great!

Also, there's a perfectly good POLITICS board elsewhere on this site. I suggest next time you want to rally the proverbial troops to do what you want, you go there. And before you mouth off, if you'd posted a thread urging us all to vote "yes" and mentioned you were part of the "yes" campaign, I'd be giving you the exact same speech right now.

We're all (relatively) intelligent folks on this board. We've all made our minds up already. I have enough people pushing their "Vote Yes/Vote No" agendas through my lettter box at the moment without someone who's a "punk" doing it as well.

The EU is the man.
Fuck nationalism.
Homogenous superstate all the way.
The easier it is for beautiful European women to enter this island, the better.
RATIFIED REFERENDUMS AND PSEUDO CONSTITUTIONS FOR THE FUCKIN WIN.

Also, there's a perfectly good POLITICS board elsewhere on this site. I suggest next time you want to rally the proverbial troops to do what you want, you go there. And before you mouth off, if you'd posted a thread urging us all to vote "yes" and mentioned you were part of the "yes" campaign, I'd be giving you the exact same speech right now.

We're all (relatively) intelligent folks on this board. We've all made our minds up already. I have enough people pushing their "Vote Yes/Vote No" agendas through my lettter box at the moment without someone who's a "punk" doing it as well.

some people consider politics as part of punk and have as much a right to post about it on a punk forum as you have to not like them doing it.the thread clearly stated what it was about if you are sick of the subject you didn't have to open it and read it.

Politics and punk go together, but punk and voting don't.
We're like the Pope and his gang of frocked paedos telling everyone how to handle their sex lives
while not being allowed to have an erection.

the dole seems to have registered me to vote so im gonna, for me first time.gonna vote no but from what little i know of the treaty there seems to be pretty valid reasons for voting either way.only thing is if it does end up being a NO vote, they'll probably just keep bringing it back up til there is a yes vote, like they did with the nice treaty.

I vote anytime there's something to be voted on just cause it's (apparently) my right but I always make sure to spoil my vote by scribbling in marker "lick me balls" on the voting slip. If the no vote does succeed they'll just blitz everyone through the media for the next time to make sure they vote yes.

In fairness anyone complaining about this thread and demanding it be removed as a sticky is pretty strange ,as byrneos says no-one is putting a gun to anyones head to read the thread but then i guess some people just wanna be annoyed.

Anyway in fairness its a better thread than the fucking countless 'oh look at this deadly youtube video' (sick of them)

In fairness anyone complaining about this thread and demanding it be removed as a sticky is pretty strange ,as byrneos says no-one is putting a gun to anyones head to read the thread but then i guess some people just wanna be annoyed.

Anyway in fairness its a better thread than the fucking countless 'oh look at this deadly youtube video' (sick of them)

Even this one?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back