Lisbon, Lisbono, Liz Bono (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VOTE NO

You're on the same side as The Pope then? And the Shinners? Well done.

A spectre is haunting Europe—it threatens you, the Christian future of your family, of Ireland, and of the Continent. It is a European Union without God and without moral principles.

• The E.U. will ignore God and the Christian roots of Europe and will create a new European identity based on radical secularism and atheistic philosophies.
    We do not want our children to grow up in an Ireland without God!

• The E.U. will impose a relativistic and evolving idea of human rights, contrary to Catholic moral teaching. We do not want the relativisation of the principles that we will pass on to our children and grandchildren!

• The E.U. will considerably restrict the protection of human life and will facilitate abortion, euthanasia, and embryo experimentation. We do not want the mass murder of innocents being promoted throughout Europe!

• The E.U. will destroy the family by dissociating it from marriage between one man and one woman. Our children have the right to live in a normal home, in accordance with Catholic principles!

• The E.U. will recognise, for the first time in the history of international treaties, “sexual orientation” as a basis for non-discrimination, opening the way for homosexual marriage and adoption of children by homosexuals. If today promiscuity and immorality already invade our homes and ruin the education of our children, what will it be like when these kinds of practices are imposed on us

Fuck the Pope and especially Fuck the Shinners (bunch of feckin thugs and murders). No I've been involved in the No campaign since before the posters have been up, I'm mainly on the Anarchist side of things.

No offence but that's one of the worst reasons for not voting no I've seen. It's even dumber than the "lets vote yes so we won't be morto in front of Europe" Fianna Fail argument.

Just look up the military parts of the treaty if you think it's a good idea not to vote no.

Re: VOTE NO TO LISBON

It's a No or you banned Oly. Sorry, we punks have to make people toe the line somewhere.. If you can't agree to this then how can you agree to the rise of the system?

It's a No or you banned Oly. Sorry, we punks have to make people toe the line somewhere.. If you can't agree to this then how can you agree to the rise of the system?
Being a punk means I can do whatever the fuck I want, when I want.
That means that as long as I listen to vinyl and spike my hair I can stay up all night drinking,
doing the dirt on my bird, voting Yes to EU referendums, smash up bars and
giving out to mammies for being pro choice.

DSC01991copy.jpg

When the only authority you listen to is your own conscience, your favourite bands' lyrics and your mates, you must do what all punks are trained to do

CHALLENGE AUTHORITY

If your heart says NO but being punk means question everything...
How can you possibly NOT vote yes?
Especially seeing as the EU has made us so RICH our bedroom floors creak under the weight of our vinyl,
our passports are exhausted from endless online airfare deals and
the only obstacle to inebriation are flaky dealers and early closing times.

STAY PUNK
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL EU
VOTE YES

Like Falsemonkey says, there are valid reasons for voting yes and no.
However, there is a much better reason for not voting at all:

Irish politicians are fucking shit, and so are European politicians.
Fuck them all.

Any "anarchist" with half a brain wouldn't vote in this shit at all. By voting all you are doing is legitimising the political system that you supposedly want nothing to do with.

In conclusion: Fuck shit up.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back