Least Punk Thing You Listen To (1 Viewer)

Havent read the thread but I listen to everything with punk ears.

S

hmm.I'm not sure if I can put on Neifenbach now.You're obviously nazi sympathisers like.

I don't really listen to much punk nowaadys admittedly, but even having said that, I think my love of both Phil Collins and Kate Bush is embarassingly un-punk by anyone's standards.

my least punk tastes would probably be 80's hair rock and power ballads, thats pretty unpunk.

So if you like Bon Jovi (Up to and including New Jersey), Bonfire, Autograph, Whitesnake, Poison, Richard Marx, Heart, Belinda Carlisle and many many more..oh yeah an this fuckin whopper of a song..love it. I honestly thought he was the coolest thing alive aged 7!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eQsQnMmBuk"]YouTube - Owen Paul - My Favourite Waste Of Time[/ame]

Take That,Chipmunk,Incredible string band,Neil Sedaka,Joni Mitchell.....actually the list is endless.I'd say I listen to 64% non P rock.

been listening to shakira a lot recently. mainly this song:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i don't really like punk music, i just like the idea of it and i'm not even saying that to be ironic

I don't know how many none punk gigs I'd go to.Not that many.I get bored quickly.

Bob likes a good band shock! First three albums are class, goes a bit downhill after that, gets too dancy and shit.

Ahahah I don't listen to only shit music.

But yeah really big fan. The first CD I ever bought was a Jamiroquai CD when I was 10. Also agree, first three were amazing but the rest is a load of muck. Mind you, there are a couple of class tracks on Synkronized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back