Least Punk Thing You Listen To (1 Viewer)

mac warzonescum said:
I prescribe you a course of the first three Public Enemy LPs to be taken thrice daily after mealtimes. Get back to me if the symptoms persist.

yeah i second that and listen to non phixion and immortal technique for some deadly political hip hop, in all fairness thinking rap is crap because all you've heard of it is the mainstream shit is pretty much the same as when people think punk is bollox due to the mainstream acts. Anyway yeah NON PHIXION

immortal teq. defo but non phixion are a bit dodge not mad on that horrorcore rap ill bill and necro have anti gay shit and necros latest album is shit its called "the sexorcist" its the dodgiest sexist hiphop ive ever heard

glen said:
And Morris and the Minors.
I fear the 'Chuck a can' reference might fly over that innocent little head unnoticed.

Consolidated are also worth a listen or two, but when it comes down to the wire there remains something a tad embarassing about how earnest they try to be... The Sexual Politics Of Meat, anyone?

Big d(A)ddy G said:
immortal teq. defo but non phixion are a bit dodge not mad on that horrorcore rap ill bill and necro have anti gay shit and necros latest album is shit its called "the sexorcist" its the dodgiest sexist hiphop ive ever heard
Seen that necro guys album a while ago,looks fucking awful.
Some song features the singer from slipknot i think.*shudder*

ohh yah and necro fuckin sucks apart from one track off his first album i think called underground with a cool sample in it, all that angry white guy shock rap bollox about bein a bigoted cunt is just shit.. he has lots of sexy naked girls on his website that send him fotos of themselves tho

paul- said:
Seen that necro guys album a while ago,looks fucking awful.
Some song features the singer from slipknot i think.*shudder*

Yeah I always judge things by the cover too........

Necro is more hit than miss.When its good its deadly.

See also Company Flow,MF Doom and Roots Manuvas first record for other hip hop treats.

you left out jedi mind tricks second album

the idea of non phixion are a serious political group is kind of laughable
black helicopters and skits about uncle howie taking crack and getting blowjobs? ummmm

oh uncle howie when will u learn..slap a bit of el-p fantastic damage up on the list there with company flow its a fuckin class album

MONDOBRUTALE said:
you left out jedi mind tricks second album

the idea of non phixion are a serious political group is kind of laughable
black helicopters and skits about uncle howie taking crack and getting blowjobs? ummmm
Yep Violent by Design too,or alternativley watch Pie.

Big d(A)ddy G said:
oh uncle howie when will u learn..slap a bit of el-p fantastic damage up on the list there with company flow its a fuckin class album
Apart from deep space 9mm,that album is shit.Pretty much like any def jux release bar RJD2.Those El P beats are mingin.Best era hip hop 1990-98/9 with a few exceptions that have already been mentioned. Oh yeah for a classic-Souls of Mischief-93 til Infinity and Ugly Duckling-Fresh Mode-best shit they ever did,only an E.P.

i liked fantastic damage at the time but i don't think it's held up too well...woah 4 years? the cannibal ox album is still amazing. that gig in the years ago is still top 10 for me. everyone just seemed to 'drop off' after def jux 2 came out...that horrible vast/el-p track...bleugh.

robbed my pals' housemates' copy of 'ready to die' by mistake (thinkin it was her brothers) - not listend to it in a few years. unreal. but it's probably not cool to like big...i mean he's no camu tao now, is he?

MONDOBRUTALE said:
i liked fantastic damage at the time but i don't think it's held up too well...woah 4 years? the cannibal ox album is still amazing. that gig in the years ago is still top 10 for me. everyone just seemed to 'drop off' after def jux 2 came out...that horrible vast/el-p track...bleugh.

robbed my pals' housemates' copy of 'ready to die' by mistake (thinkin it was her brothers) - not listend to it in a few years. unreal. but it's probably not cool to like big...i mean he's no camu tao now, is he?
Lost me there Andy.Do you want to talk about Coolio?Or Kenan and Kel,pure fuckin G's bitch.

the strange guy said:
This is getting me all teary eyed with nostalgia. The out-of-the-blue abuse, the sneering, condescending tones, the fact that there's musical elitism on a thread that started off intentionally unpunk...
It's beautiful. Just like the good old days of Eirecore.

Thanks guys.

i agree remember the good old days .like skint did.

mac warzonescum said:
I fear the 'Chuck a can' reference might fly over that innocent little head unnoticed.

Consolidated are also worth a listen or two, but when it comes down to the wire there remains something a tad embarassing about how earnest they try to be... The Sexual Politics Of Meat, anyone?

their not fugazi..........classsic

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back