Least Punk Thing You Listen To (1 Viewer)

no class

Website
Visit site
Yeah exactly what the title says.I'm not listening to as much punk lately but i like to mix up the fast shit with some Gary Numan,B 52s,Wu Tang,Beach Boys,ABBA...And LOADs of metal stuff :D

Fuck, the list with me is endless.
First time i was over in Tejas I picked up Strypers "To hell with the Devil" picture disc for a dollar. Our intention was to make it into a clock but not until I make me a copy of it first ;)
this is what the pic on the disc is:
stry.jpg

(I had eric listening to ABBA the other night...he wasnt all that impressed lets just say.)

Least punk thing i listen to? Hmm most things then but i think the bill is fit there by Explosions In The Sky and to an extent Godspeed You! Black Emperor but GY!BE do have a very punk ethic behind them.

Importing trends from Minneapolis is the problem, and the blonde one is a product of the nazi lebensborn breeding programme. :p

the "Any Dream Will Do" song from Joseph and the technicolour dreamcoat. Screaming the words along so I am.

soul ,all sorts of soul, in perticular "dionne warick" .|..| fuckin amazing stuff, gladys knight!!!! loads of "the supremes" - reflections ,what a fuckin tune.just getting into the rightous brothers at the mo, some fuckin fantastic stuff as well.Been into Roy Orbison for a few years now but only found out he was in the travelling willburys lately, so scoping them out at the moment too.Plenty of Ennio Morriconies wild west shit. Loads of fuckin ska and skinhead reggae obviously, just started getting into the slackers, kinda presumed for ages they were one of those Blink 182 bands till I found out David Hillyard was in 'em. Other than that its just OI! OI! FUCKIN OI! newest band Ive got into there is "The Skinflicks" , Ive had to put a bucket under the record player to collect all the testostorone thats being leaking out of their record, I drink it out of a smelly football sock every morning before i go to work ,to keep away any emotions I might feel throughout the day!!!!!!

ooooh yeah the saw doctors as well, loads of them

CITY BABY said:
Ive had to put a bucket under the record player to collect all the testostorone thats being leaking out of their record, I drink it out of a smelly football sock every morning before i go to work ,to keep away any emotions I might feel throughout the day!!!!!!
haha Micky your hilarious ya big Ignorant cunt :D

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Ace of Base.
But they're better than any punk band anyway.
When she woke up late in the morning light
and the day had just begun
She opened up her eyes and thought
Oh what a morning
It's not a day for work oh
It's a day for catching tan
Just laying on the beach and having fun
She's going to get ya

.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back