Ireland - Kazakhstan (1 Viewer)

ronnie whelan is making the same glaringly obvious point, these clowns really don't know what they're at out there. glenn whelan is more brutal than usual today. they all are, good save westwood earlier to stop 2-0. i'm not even gonna mention that fat arse up front..

How the hell did we pull that one out of the fire? Didn't look like we'd score if they played for another 10 hours. Dire performance, endless long balls that were obviously causing them no problems, ponderous, static... Trap's job may have been saved in those last 5 minutes but nothing seems to have improved since the Euros.

So Gibsons head wasn't right after the dissappointment of the Euros and decided to pull out of the squad ? From what I saw there should have been 22 drop outs before that display. Abysmal isn't the word for it. Trap has to go. Simple as that. I hate the football we play. I hate his attitude towards the players on the fringe of his squad. His substitutions are a shambles, his tactics are non existent.

A league of Ireland XI with Paul Cook or Ian Baraclough in cahrge would have destroyed Kazakstan and played the game properly while doing it. The cave man football comment was an insult to cave men. They could at least entertain each other by kicking around a pig bladder. I mean that's why we watch this game, prehistoric peoples kicked around bits of dead animals and others found it interesting enough to watch and play. It evolved from there but at it's heart people take up the game because it fires their interest. Stokes up passion. Excites for fuck sake I hate Man City but for fuck sake I was in raptures with the love of the game on the last day of the season. Fuck Man City, they don't matter, they are a flash in the pan, the game is the masterpiece, and the game though flawed is truly beautiful. Nothing absolutely nothing about that match was at all beautiful. It was as ugly as a fucking virus. It was like shit on vomit on a burnt out horse. Festering tied to a goal post, chest cavity exposed, rank and opened out like a melted medical diarama stolen from a vetenary school. covered in flies with a mouth lolling open twisted in a freeze framed agony while it's black eyes stare into the middle distance with maggots already eating there way through it.

You could say fair play to the Kazaks they tried to play football, but weren't up to much and we were shit. But it's even more damning than that. It's more daming than we were shit. They tried to play the game they love the only way they know how to. We tried to play it at it's most base level because that's what we were instructed to do. We looked like we were afraid of the ball, like we hated it, like it was our enemy. We looked like a marauding horde hellbent on launching the rocks towards our opponants. We looked like we had invented the fucking trebuchet and couldn't get enough of it. It was as James McClean said "embarrassing" and what will happen now to the spotty little fucker ? He'll be dragged over the fucking coals for calling a fucking spade a fucking spade. Fuck this team. Bring in Paul Cook bring in the LOI XI at least they'll want to fucking be there. At least LOI supporters aren't spoilt little silent bitch boys when they get inside Landsdowne Road.

It's over Trap you built a team around the same 15 players for the last 4 years and the backbone has broken. Move on and let us lose with a modicum of style and passion. And for fuck sake love the fucking ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back