I do love Ulster! (1 Viewer)

weeler said:
there's a great article on indymedia well worth reading if you weren't actually there.
http://www.indymedia.ie/article/74528
Jaysus, that's a long article. I must print it out to read later...
I, like almost everybody I know, didn't predict the events of Saturday.
See, this is what i found confusing about the whole thing. If there had been no trouble at that parade, now that would have been surprising. Also don't you just hate the people who reply to articles on indiemedia?

the strange guy said:
Classic riot. The first real, genuine, balls out fight with the pigs and it had nothing to do with right-on middle class students who spend their spare time on the internet and sewing on patches. Unite, don't fight. Now that the black bloc are no longer the 'big boys' in town they should call a truce with nationalist scum bags and start a black/green bloc. This way you'll have access to whatever arms that weren't decomissioned and really get the ball rolling with the revolution.
Hmmmm.... Black and Green. I like it...http://blackandgreenbulletin.blogspot.com/

Oh and Janer, loads of this in Rathfarnham and Cabra.
95.jpg

Maybe it's a localised thing. Still reckon the burnt out shopping trolleys in Donaghmede are my favourite.
95.jpg

seaners said:
Still reckon the burnt out shopping trolleys in Donaghmede are my favourite.
95.jpg

They haven't been up to it that much lately, I saw a couple of lads the other day in the car park and they couldn't even get the fecking thing to light, gobshites.

gap and adidas are anarcho as fuck!
basically it seemed like a load of skangers with nothing to do as shops were shut.
i think it's naive to read anything more into it.

nuke terrorist said:
gap and adidas are anarcho as fuck!
basically it seemed like a load of skangers with nothing to do as shops were shut.
i think it's naive to read anything more into it.
a piss take ... surely?

Well you could, if you were in an awkward sort of mood, make the argument that they are anarcho as fuck because they do what they feel like (exploit everyone for profit), without paying attention to the rules (like the one about minimum wages) and because they drone on and on for hours about collectivisation and Kropotkin and Bakuni... oh wait I've taken the metaphor too far again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back