I do love Ulster! (1 Viewer)

deafmute said:
maybe not in everyones opinion justifiable,but certainly understandable.theres a sizeable number of people in this country who (with good reason) hate the police,yesterday was a chance for them to get some measure of revenge.
Deafmute, you eejit, that riot happened because people hate loyalists, not the gardai. Sheesh.

I've recorded a piece for nearfm with a republican from my journalism class which will be aired on wednesday at 4pm, analysis of the riots/why they happened etc.

www.nearfm.ie

Cool your jets David Icke. Is it not possible that the varying nationalities of the looters were published to illustrate that it was less a political riot and more of a free for all?
KatieMutated said:
Just ask the reporters who covered the disaster in New Orleans, black=looter white=resourceful.

bohs punks said:
too many celtic scarves for my liking - whats wrong with national league scarves?
Hey, Celtic are a good side. Especially now with Strachen in charge. I reckon people find it hard to contain their love for them, so they take it to the streets. O'Connell Street didn't look much better before the throwing stuff around anyway.

And what about poor old Connaught? No seems to give a shit about there. It's all Ulster this and Ulster that, and they barely have electricity down in Connaught. It ain't fair.

My solution:

1) Ban all tracksuits
2) Make reading at least 1 book a week compulsory for all adults, including women
3) Set up a working group on ways to help/save Connaught, with a review after 6 months.

Regards.

104551470_1704f9024c.jpg

Classic riot. The first real, genuine, balls out fight with the pigs and it had nothing to do with right-on middle class students who spend their spare time on the internet and sewing on patches. Unite, don't fight. Now that the black bloc are no longer the 'big boys' in town they should call a truce with nationalist scum bags and start a black/green bloc. This way you'll have access to whatever arms that weren't decomissioned and really get the ball rolling with the revolution.

I dont get it. Which bit is the punchline?

the strange guy said:
Classic riot. The first real, genuine, balls out fight with the pigs and it had nothing to do with right-on middle class students who spend their spare time on the internet and sewing on patches. Unite, don't fight. Now that the black bloc are no longer the 'big boys' in town they should call a truce with nationalist scum bags and start a black/green bloc. This way you'll have access to whatever arms that weren't decomissioned and really get the ball rolling with the revolution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back