Good Cafés (5 Viewers)

I like Simon's Place. The downstairs is a peaceful spot to get away from the crowds and read. The food is no-frills but tasty. And the coffee is nice too. I always found the place pretty good for the soul.

I like Simon's Place. The downstairs is a peaceful spot to get away from the crowds and read. The food is no-frills but tasty. And the coffee is nice too. I always found the place pretty good for the soul.

what i like about it is its pretty much unchanged since I first came to dublin nearly 20 years ago. I think theyve added 1 new bun to the menu in that time period.

Kind of like the way the Alpha cafe used to be
I miss Alpha café.
I too like Simon's, but then I liked Marx Bros, his previous caff.
I'm getting some good recommendations on this thread. I find there are now so bleedin many cafes, and the choice is so overwhelming that it's almost impossible to choose to actually go anywhere.
That being said, I do also like 3rd Floor Espresso on Abbey St, when I'm not overwhelmed and can actually go somewhere.

I need a nice cafe near James' hospital / Kilmainham / Rialto. For coffee and such. Vegetarian breakfast servage very much appreciated -- thoughts?

I need a nice cafe near James' hospital / Kilmainham / Rialto. For coffee and such. Vegetarian breakfast servage very much appreciated -- thoughts?

A place alled Yu Cafe and Restaurant on James St looks ok.
Might be the wrong side of James Hospital for you though..

Yu Cafe and Restaurant - Restaurant - Photos | Facebook

389574_114738495322876_1676595056_n.jpg

Nope, I live on South Circular Road just beyond the hospital, so this is close enough thank you!!

Hey, we're practically neighbours. Rialto is really missing a decent cafe. I go to the Boulangerie a bit but their coffee is rubbish. IMMA is too far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back