Good Cafés (1 Viewer)

I like Simon's Place. The downstairs is a peaceful spot to get away from the crowds and read. The food is no-frills but tasty. And the coffee is nice too. I always found the place pretty good for the soul.

I like Simon's Place. The downstairs is a peaceful spot to get away from the crowds and read. The food is no-frills but tasty. And the coffee is nice too. I always found the place pretty good for the soul.

what i like about it is its pretty much unchanged since I first came to dublin nearly 20 years ago. I think theyve added 1 new bun to the menu in that time period.

Kind of like the way the Alpha cafe used to be
I miss Alpha café.
I too like Simon's, but then I liked Marx Bros, his previous caff.
I'm getting some good recommendations on this thread. I find there are now so bleedin many cafes, and the choice is so overwhelming that it's almost impossible to choose to actually go anywhere.
That being said, I do also like 3rd Floor Espresso on Abbey St, when I'm not overwhelmed and can actually go somewhere.

I need a nice cafe near James' hospital / Kilmainham / Rialto. For coffee and such. Vegetarian breakfast servage very much appreciated -- thoughts?

I need a nice cafe near James' hospital / Kilmainham / Rialto. For coffee and such. Vegetarian breakfast servage very much appreciated -- thoughts?

A place alled Yu Cafe and Restaurant on James St looks ok.
Might be the wrong side of James Hospital for you though..

Yu Cafe and Restaurant - Restaurant - Photos | Facebook

389574_114738495322876_1676595056_n.jpg

Nope, I live on South Circular Road just beyond the hospital, so this is close enough thank you!!

Hey, we're practically neighbours. Rialto is really missing a decent cafe. I go to the Boulangerie a bit but their coffee is rubbish. IMMA is too far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back