Fargo (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 220
  • Views 18K
  • Watchers 4
My view is that she thought he was a wimp and a crap cop but basically a good person and a good dad. She felt sorry for him but they’re both a bit lonely so what the hell, let’s grab a burger and see where it goes.
Nah, I think everyone else thinks he's a crap cop but I totally got the feeling she read into it a bit more. Her boss just got murdered going in on his own with a kid on the way. I think she gets to saving himself was not selfish or wimpy but better for all involved. It was actually the smart move because he can identify him. Plus, a crap cop would not have come forward, good person or otherwise.

To me, it seemed the cop understood that Colin Hanks was probably protecting his daughter, which is why he let Billy Bob go. She knows she didn't get the full story but by getting to 'know them' he might feel more comfortable to confide in her, she might get it.

I like this!

Smart!

molly solverson is the best character by far

hanks cop also good, his daughter is slightly annoying but looks like @riath which is endearing

billy bob thornton's parts seem way too self-consciously 'weirdo bad guy' to me

and martin freeman's accent is ok but he still comes across as very british, maybe just because he's been the same bumbling englishman type in all his previous roles

my favourite episode yet. terrific plotting and acting. all the story strands are starting to come together. I also loved the nod to the movie at the start. reckon that'll be the first and only time they directly reference the film.

my favourite episode yet. terrific plotting and acting. all the story strands are starting to come together. I also loved the nod to the movie at the start. reckon that'll be the first and only time they directly reference the film.

There's been a few nods to other Coen movies so far according to a friend, Thornton's haircut, and something about white russians being on the menu board on some bar

There's been a few nods to other Coen movies so far according to a friend, Thornton's haircut, and something about white russians being on the menu board on some bar
I meant a true link to the events of the film. The rest have been just little nods. Him finding the money was them saying "yes we exist in the same world but all that happened three decades ago".

I find myself watching it and concocting a story for him so he can just go into the hospital and get the thing seen to.

"Just go in and tell them that you ......"

He should stage an incident out hunting with his brother or something like that. But knowing his luck he'd probably end of killing the brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back