Fargo season 2 (1 Viewer)

Would be cool if they went back another generation. Hank has the air of a man who’s seen some strange things in his life so maybe they do one featuring him as a young man. They could keep going back generation after generation. I heard that in the 50’s in that area they had a lot of biker gangs so that’s a possibility.

That's a great idea.

And also, this show is just fucking great. Tense episode indeed.

Hanzee's shooting spree and and Peggy's knife antics were arse clenching and wince inducing in equal measures

What else is the Geiheart bro who Peggy was poking the knife in. He's great.......well as great as everybody really. He has a kind of Flinstonesness about him, can't quite put my finger on it.

What else is the Geiheart bro who Peggy was poking the knife in. He's great.......well as great as everybody really. He has a kind of Flinstonesness about him, can't quite put my finger on it.
Yeah, he's terrific. I recognise his face. He's done a lot of supporting stuff and US tv which I haven't seen.

Burn Notice! It was pretty awful but it had Bruce Campbell in it.

Burn Notice! It was pretty awful but it had Bruce Campbell in it.
Seems like he's been in a bunch of big flops. Any of which might have made him.

But I did google him right after Sicario (he's from a town near me as it turns out), so he must have done something right in there too.
Far too much Emily Blunt being exasperated and Benicio shooting people for me to remember exactly what though.

Don’t remember him in Sicario. Was too busy drooling over the cinematography.
Central casting badass, but they give him glasses too so we know he's smart
sicario.jpg

380625-1_1600x1200_2669936937_gen.jpg

596865.1.jpg

So the creator has confirmed that Season 3 will be set a few years after Season 1........interesting!

The White Denim version of Just Dropped In was pretty damn fantastic, and another nice Coen Bros nod.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back