Fargo season 2 (2 Viewers)

Don't think there's been a duff moment this whole season.

Do we reckon Bear killed Simone or let her go? That whole scene was a nod to Miller's Crossing.

Milligan finally losing his cool. Killing that hitman was the first stupid move he's made all season.

What was up with all the hieroglyphic shit Betsy found in the room?

Think Ted Danson's been the unsung hero of the season. Such a well played likeable performance. I fear he'll meet a sticky end though.

Don't think there's been a duff moment this whole season.
Even before the recap, right from the get-go, they start with "Erstwhile on Fargo"
Like fucking 'erstwhile', how can you not like that? They are not mailing a second of this thing in.

Do we reckon Bear killed Simone or let her go? That whole scene was a nod to Miller's Crossing.
BIGGO
And Danny Boy from our girl Lisa playing us out - which if you had to quibble was a little too on the nose. We got it.

Milligan finally losing his cool. Killing that hitman was the first stupid move he's made all season.
Dude was there to kill him, no?
I did love the set up though. Like in the Shining. The bald dude was coming and he was coming and he was coming....
And he's dead.
I love when they do that in films. There's probably a Coen example.

What was up with all the hieroglyphic shit Betsy found in the room?
More aliens jibber jabber, I shouldn't wonder.

Think Ted Danson's been the unsung hero of the season. Such a well played likeable performance. I fear he'll meet a sticky end though.
The daughter is pretty great in it.
I did have the thought while watching every episode that another name for this season should be Can You Guess How Ted Danson's Character Will Die?

Even before the recap, right from the get-go, they start with "Erstwhile on Fargo"
Like fucking 'erstwhile', how can you not like that? They are not mailing a second of this thing in.

BIGGO
And Danny Boy from our girl Lisa playing us out - which if you had to quibble was a little too on the nose. We got it.

Dude was there to kill him, no?
I did love the set up though. Like in the Shining. The bald dude was coming and he was coming and he was coming....
And he's dead.
I love when they do that in films. There's probably a Coen example.

More aliens jibber jabber, I shouldn't wonder.

The daughter is pretty great in it.
I did have the thought while watching every episode that another name for this season should be Can You Guess How Ted Danson's Character Will Die?
I didn't like that rendition of Danny boy. As you said it was too on the nose. An instrumental would have been far more effective.

I don't think that guy was necessarily coming to kill Milligan. Would he have knocked on the door and announced himself if he was? Not a very good hitman in that sense, although, Milligan, Hanzee and Floyd are the only three in the criminal set who have a lick of sense between them. However, I just think the undertaker was coming to send Milligan on his way and finish the job. Now Milligan is at war with Kansas City and the Gerheardts, if Kansas City suspect him of killing the undertaker, which they no doubt will.

The opening scene and the elevator scenes were brilliant.

Would be cool if they went back another generation. Hank has the air of a man who’s seen some strange things in his life so maybe they do one featuring him as a young man. They could keep going back generation after generation. I heard that in the 50’s in that area they had a lot of biker gangs so that’s a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back