Fargo season 2 (2 Viewers)

They all go on strict regimens to make weight for movies. These actors. The men moreso. They get to go up a notch on the belt between films.
The women generally have to be thin all the time or there's fucking mass hysteria in the glossies otherwise.

Mark Wahlberg showed up at the opening of the new family restaurant (Wahlberger's - they make burgers) last week at Fenway Park and refused to eat any of the food, because he needed to make weight/shape for a movie.

Ha, Fat Damon. Was thinking the same thing looking at him. I've probably just been blind but haven't seen Patrick Wilson in anything in ages. Loved him in Little Children among other things.

Ha, Fat Damon. Was thinking the same thing looking at him. I've probably just been blind but haven't seen Patrick Wilson in anything in ages. Loved him in Little Children among other things.
I like him a lot. I think he must have had a hair transplant. I watched Hard Candy the other week and he was clearly going bald in 2006. He currently sports a full head of hair.

the-rooster-prince-molly-talks-to-her-father.jpg

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Patrick Wilson is playing the father of the cop in Season 1.
The girl on the bed he's reading the story becomes the cop and she visits him in his diner to talk about cases.
Yeah, throughout season 1 Keith Carradine as the older Lou Solverson talks about some a case he investigated as a young trooper involving multiple homicides in Sioux Falls in 1979. I guess season 2 will tell that story.

Fargo Season 2 Will Pre-Date the Movie in Time and Feature a Younger Lou Solverson

"
Those of you who watched all of Fargo's first season will likely remember the super eerie and quietly terrifying scene from the penultimate episode, "A Fox, a Rabbit, and a Cabbage" in which Lorne Malvo sat in Lou Solverson's diner, ate a slice of pie, and pressed Lou for details as to where he might find one Lester Nygaard.

During their conversation, Lou recalled the details of a case from back when he was a state trooper, a deadly massacre that occurred in 1979 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

“Bodies?” Malvo inquired.

“Yes sir, one after another,” Lou replied. “Probably if you stacked them high, could’ve climbed to the second floor. I saw something that year I ain’t ever seen before or ever since. I’d call it animal except animals only kill for food.” And then he asked Malvo, “Sioux Falls, ever been?”

It was a curious exchange, one that led some fans to wonder whether Malvo could've been responsible for the carnage Lou had witnessed so many years before. But while the killer's (or killers') identity is still unknown, it likely won't remain that way, as Fargo's newly announced second season will take place in 1979 in Sioux Falls,executive producer and writer Noah Hawley announced at the Television Critics Association summer press tour on Monday.

"If you were paying attention in Season 1, we made a lot of references to Sioux falls," Hawley said. "That was deliberate." He went on to confirm that Fargo's next "10-hour movie" will pre-date the original film, with the bulk of the story set in Luverne, Minnesota. "

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Patrick Wilson is playing the father of the cop in Season 1.
The girl on the bed he's reading the story becomes the cop and she visits him in his diner to talk about cases.

I was just about to come in here and ask that.

And also to say that Landry has got fat.

So all bases covered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back