Electric Picnic 2007 thread (2 Viewers)

Kind of. I think if it's light rain with no wind then it's grand. If it's heavy driving rain then you'll have problems.

Depends on whether SY are in a self-indulgent mood, I suppose ...
Check out Dan Le Sac on myspace, he's pretty deadly I reckon.

It's quite possible I'd enjoy le Sac more than SY, I'm actually undecided about this clash. I was never a huge Youth fan though.

24 cans of cobra for 24 euro in Dunnes, it's all starting to fall into place now .|..| .|..|.|..|
Sweet!
We got boxes of still cider in Dunnes last year which was great for tipping into plastic bottles, but they don't seem to have it any more. Anyone seen such a thing this year?

I hope that Cobra is available in a Dunnes near me... Although I was planning to make do with three bottles of wine for the weekend. The ol' funds won't stand up to a massive booze-fest.

I hope that Cobra is available in a Dunnes near me... Although I was planning to make do with three bottles of wine for the weekend. The ol' funds won't stand up to a massive booze-fest.

Get a box of wine from aldi or lidl rather than bottles.

Get a box of wine from aldi or lidl rather than bottles.

Ah yes, that's what I'll do. I need to go to Lidl to pick up fuckloads of food anyway. And I want to replicate 2005's incident on the dancefloor at Mixmaster Mike involving a box of wine and lots of people.

Ah yes, that's what I'll do. I need to go to Lidl to pick up fuckloads of food anyway. And I want to replicate 2005's incident on the dancefloor at Mixmaster Mike involving a box of wine and lots of people.

Get some of that blood orange sport-t ice tea to through into the wine(if you're getting red that is). Really nice sangria type buzz with cafeine.

Get some of that blood orange sport-t ice tea to through into the wine(if you're getting red that is). Really nice sangria type buzz with cafeine.

I'll see whether the red looks drinkable, if it's complete toss I'll probably get white. And I know I'll spill it all over the place. Do you know how much is in a box? About 3 litres?

I'll see whether the red looks drinkable, if it's complete toss I'll probably get white. And I know I'll spill it all over the place. Do you know how much is in a box? About 3 litres?

The red in aldi I know is nice(drinkable), a box has 3 litres alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back