Electric Picnic 2007 thread (1 Viewer)

So where is this Thumped get together happening and who must be there or else be banned from Thumped for life? (only joking) (actually, no not really)

Myself
Ciansy
Moose
Squiggle
La La
ernesto
nlgbbbblth
muffin

anyone else?

So where is this Thumped get together happening and who must be there or else be banned from Thumped for life? (only joking) (actually, no not really)

Myself
Ciansy
Moose
Squiggle
La La
ernesto
nlgbbbblth
muffin

anyone else?

Jimmy cake on saturday, most of thumped is going the festival and I'd imagine a lot will be at the jimmy cake seeing as the band is made up of a few regular posters and all.

PS I'm gonna go with skream then head over for the primal scream encore. that skream show will hopefully be the modeselector of this year

Provisional to see list is as follows:

Friday
22.30-00.00 LCD Soundsystem
20.45-21.45 Bjork
19.00-20.00 Hot Chip
17.30-18.00 How I Became the Bomb

SATURDAY
00.00-02.00: Josh Wink
23.00-00.00: Deerhoof
21.15-22.15: Spiritualized Acoustic
19.45-20.45: Ladytron
18.30-19.15: Architecture In Helsinki
17.15-18.00: 65DaysofStatic
16.00-16.45: Electrelane
15.00-16.00: Craig Armstrong
14.00-14.30: Shychild
13.00-14.00: Somadrone
12.00-13.00: The Jimmy Cake

SUNDAY
22.45-23.45 Kieran Hebden & S Reid
22.45-23.45 Skream

21.30-22.30 The Go! Team
21.00-22.00 Fujiya & Miyagi
19.30-20.45 UNKLE
19.00-20.00 Sonic Youth
17.30-19.00 DJ Yoda
14.15-14:45 Patrick Wolf
13.30-14.00 Si Schroeder
12:30-13:00 Oppenheimer

Jimmy cake on saturday, most of thumped is going the festival and I'd imagine a lot will be at the jimmy cake seeing as the band is made up of a few regular posters and all.

PS I'm gonna go with skream then head over for the primal scream encore. that skream show will hopefully be the modeselector of this year
see you for Skream boss. dont step on me, im a dub... hahahahhaha.

ill get me coat....

The jimmy cake on Saturday morning oh hell yeh........pefect way to get the ball rolling...roll on friday.|..|

http://www.freemeteo.com/default.asp?pid=23&la=1&gid=2961349

Updated 7 day forecasty to include weekend.
Not wonderful - lots of 'cloudy' weather - but not dire either.

www.met.ie say

"Wednesday night will be mild and mostly cloudy with a little patchy drizzle in places. Thursday will be dry with a mix of cloud and some bright spells, in a light to moderate west to northwest wind. A good deal of cloud on Friday and Saturday, with scattered outbreaks of rain or drizzle in the far north of the country. Elsewhere it will be dry, with some bright spells developing in the south. Winds will be moderate to fresh westerly. Temperatures will be about average for late August / early September, though a little above average in any sunshine."

http://www.freemeteo.com/default.asp?pid=23&la=1&gid=2961349

Updated 7 day forecasty to include weekend.
Not wonderful - lots of 'cloudy' weather - but not dire either.

www.met.ie say

"Wednesday night will be mild and mostly cloudy with a little patchy drizzle in places. Thursday will be dry with a mix of cloud and some bright spells, in a light to moderate west to northwest wind. A good deal of cloud on Friday and Saturday, with scattered outbreaks of rain or drizzle in the far north of the country. Elsewhere it will be dry, with some bright spells developing in the south. Winds will be moderate to fresh westerly. Temperatures will be about average for late August / early September, though a little above average in any sunshine."

Perfectly wonderful, seriously compare that to the rest of a summer in which there were 50 consecutive days of rain at one stage, and it sounds like Majorca. Also place should be good in dry, who gives a fuck about clouds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back