Electric Picnic 2007 thread (1 Viewer)

Watch out for me, I'll be the one handing out digs to people playing hacksack/throwing frisbee's/juggling.

wait wait. no no no no . im not one of those knobs. nuttin wrong with a bitta hackeysac here and there. jugglers can piss off though.
Bollocks, it's juggling with your feet.

Unless you have a couple of jumpers for goalposts and a mate standing between them in goal you're getting a dig. Or a dirty look at the very least.

UH OH! It has all their contact numbers in there. Someone's going to get into BIG trouble for that one

plus they didn't even bother to update the 'dear artiste' page from last year, lazy pricks

they appear to have released more tickets on ticketmaster..

yes...i want a weekend tic anyway. is this a camping tic. it says its a 'friday ' ticket. but its 220euros.
is it a full tic? i need to book it if so. not paying 220 for just friday!!!

Jaysis, the grammar mistakes in that booklet are shocking! Why do people invest so much time into the look and layout of such things, and then forget to run a spellcheck? Page one refers to a 'calendir' and it goes downhill from there

What is it? Work bloked the link.

Its a guide for performers at EP, just general info regarding line-up and facilities with a map. It also has an extensive list of phone-numbers of organisers, which possibly shouldn't be in the public domain. Anyways, they still haven't released an official map or playing times with just over 48 hours to go, so fuck 'em, I says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back