Converge in Dublin (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm looking forward to shooting at the PSNI..

confused.gif

weeler said:
looks like a prod alright.
i was just wondering when and where weeler is going to shoot at the pigs. i'll make a fortune covering it for local media. then i'll buy your ass. all of your asses.

I got about 6 pages through this thread so I may have missed some of the points raised in the last few pages but I'm not sure about this nonprofit thing etc

For anyone thats putting on gigs around Ireland it seems totally non feasible to be totally non profit. in that i mean that I doubt if anyone's making any money off these gigs to pay their rent, buy a car etc but if you make a few quid off a gig, on the swings and roundabouts this should help insulate you a little from losses on another gig?

On the Converge thing it seems like a bit of a risk for damo and the gang to be taking on but if they break even great, if they make a few quid even better cos that'll probably help them give a few quid to a band that comes over and the crowd is abysmal and they have a few quid in a shoe box somewhere they can dip into to help them on their way?

Or is that just stupid talk?

no it's intelligent talk, no place for that here. using logic at this point will deprive everyone of the chance to nitpick and argue and twist words until everyone's forgotten what their original opinion was.

well obviously....

nooly, you have 666 posts. right around your birthday as well.....

That was one long argument! Didn't read the last few pages it went on so long, I don't really have an opinion on it either, I'm going if I can afford it. Also, Slayer should support Converge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back