jillface

Website
Visit site
GZ presents

CONVERGE
http://www.convergecult.com
+ support tba

Thu 22 Jan 2004 Voodoo Lounge Dublin Tickets €12 out soon

Info: This is Converge's only Irish date. The Voodoo Lounge has been recently refurbished. Tickets out next week in Dublin. Anyone know anywhere outside Dublin to sell them in bulk? Please put me in touch with them at [email protected]. We'll also be doing mailorder tickets if your outside dublin, email for more info. Please don't email looking for the support, it's pretty much already been decided upon. More info soon.

jillface said:
GZ presents

CONVERGE
http://www.convergecult.com
+ support tba

Thu 22 Jan 2004 Voodoo Lounge Dublin Tickets €12 out soon

Info: This is Converge's only Irish date. The Voodoo Lounge has been recently refurbished. Tickets out next week in Dublin. Anyone know anywhere outside Dublin to sell them in bulk? Please put me in touch with them at [email protected]. We'll also be doing mailorder tickets if your outside dublin, email for more info. Please don't email looking for the support, it's pretty much already been decided upon. More info soon.
Wow, excellent.Is the Voodoo Lounge gonna be big enough?
I pity whoever band supports Converge, i really do.You'll be made a show of.

hahaha......this is gonna be so fuckin cool!! i cant believe this. if youve seen the converge dvd youll know how insane they are live. its gonna be so cool havin it on in the voodoo lounge. smaller venues are better. i cant fuckin wait.....thanks for postin that jillface...

the voodoo will be big enuff, went down with damo to see it, basically for anyone who knows it, where the door used to be is now blocked, basically they bought the building next door twoo, so the area where the stage is now is alot bigger, its actually pretty fuckin metal looking, with a big gothic looking fireplace right beside the stage, gonna be fuckin rockin, go go go!

Any band in Ireland could support Converge, any band is as good as Converge it's all a matter of opinion. I hope a country rock band supports them, that would be good. The best gigs are gigs with variety. Kill your idols an'all.

and now for you overly P.C, one train of thought suits all people.
The Voodoo bar is owned by Hughie from the Fun lovin Criminals, who does Millar comercials, who made his money from a major record contract and so on. Are you going to give this multy million dollar man your hard earned cash. I AM

They got free beer for life in exchange for doing the ad. I'd sell any beer company anything for a life full of beer. Anyone who doesn't feel this way is obviously a faggot.

brianMy Remorse said:
I'm going to buy two tickets knowing that.And burn one of them in front of the kids that are too young to get in.Laughing all the way.
Yes indeed, any band could well support them Ken, what I mean really is just that owing to the sheer "rock out" factor/tightness of Converge, whoever's supporting will look extra dull if they just kinda stand there and play, if you get me.

So who is supporting them? Theres gonna be alot of metal-heads there, all types of people actually. It would be a good chance for some bands to play in front of alot of people......so whoever is doing it, ye'd better but on a good show.

i dont know why.. but when i think of a band supporting converge i think the killing spree..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back