Buseireann - The last straw. (1 Viewer)

i once sent them an letter and then 2 weeks later sent them a forward of the previous letter. i never heard anything back and never got a response. after no reply, i sent a letter to the minister of transport, nor did he reply to my letter of complaint. they are bollixes.

you were in the right.

i've had terrible experiences with bus eireann in the past. they would drive a person to drive, if i wasn't scared of driving

Spoke to one of the heads of customer service in waterford, she wants an email with what happened and a letter with the same content and a photocopy of the tickets.

Sorry to hear about that Roisin, sound like they were being absolute cunts.

Personally I can't say i've ever had a problem with Bus Eireann, in fact, they've helped me out a lot of times when I was in a fix.
(i guess that's their job though but...)

Sorry to hear about that Roisin, sound like they were being absolute cunts.

Personally I can't say i've ever had a problem with Bus Eireann, in fact, they've helped me out a lot of times when I was in a fix.
(i guess that's their job though but...)

Is that in Kerry? I find the Letterkenny office sound enough but hate having to deal with anyone in busaras.

I try to avoid bus eireann at all costs though.

Spoke to one of the heads of customer service in waterford, she wants an email with what happened and a letter with the same content and a photocopy of the tickets.

Oh hope it works out for you Roisin, I would have freaked out exactly like you. I probably would have broken something as well. Find it very hard to keep cool in the face of such blatant bolloxology. The fact that a one way ticket to longford on the train costs the same as a return, drives me mad every time I think of it as well.

Right I got this back

Hi Roisin,

I have investigated your complaint and whilst we have advised our drivers in the past that tickets that have been punched should not be accepted for return trips I feel your ticket should have been accepted on date in question. I have spoken to driver concerned and he apologises for any upset and inconvenience that may have been caused. Bus Eireann invests a considerable amount of time and expense in customer care training and it is disappointing to hear of instances where customers are treated with less than the highest consideration. If you send me your address I will post out a complimentary ticket for two from Enniscorthy to Dublin. Once again sincere apologies and hope this incident does not deter you from travelling with us in the future.

Regards,

Carmel.

Two free trips...

Suppose its better than nothing?

its ahrd to do when you get a remittance, but very often if i'm not happy with what i recieve i send it back with a very simple letter of explanation, p-hotcopies of everything etc before you post it.. i once did it witha cheque for 8 weeks wages that i thought was 200 short. i nearly died of fear sending the cheque back, but 5 months later they replied, and it was actually closer to 250.
i've had utterly demented run ins with bus eireann. i should have shot at least one of them by now. a guy once refused me on to the bus to dubblin because i had a sanwhich and a drink, i was on heavy meds at the time and needed food to make the pills work proper, and needed to take the pills really routinely or i got withdrawals and what nots, so i explained this to him, and he told me to fuck off and phoned the gguards on me. i talked to the garda myself, he said your man was being a prick but he was allowed to stop me getting on (remeber, this is over a fucking sandwhich), eventually i dragged in another staff member, who worked out a deal that i could get on the bus, so long as i got off in omagh, took my sandwhich and pills outside the bus, threw it away and got back on. i had no choice but to agree, as i'd a gig to play. prick. still remeber his face.

Jaysus, bet you're glad you've a car now. What a wanker. Usually with mention of illness people with a minute bit of decency would back down and just go "yeah fine then just make you take your rubbish with you".

My mam and brother are going mad about the offer they made.

This should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back