Bored in Work 162 (4 Viewers)

Re: I'm really not arsed

oh and the dole gave me a shit load of money for being sound today too!
if today keeps on goin like it is, i'll go home to find my gaff is made out of yokes

Queen Buzzo said:
Fogo man stop skiving. It's your first fuckin day. I'll tell the dole you said hi.

I haven't actually done any work whatsoever yet. I can't even muster up the brain power to reply to pms.

I'm starting ninjitsu. No joke.

I was gonna start ninjitsu a while back. Theres a spot in Rathmines, they let you use mad swords and shit, like a sword with a big hook on the end, that comes with a big xena hoop thing.

never did it tho.

Wav the lasy ninja !ninjaaaa!zed

MONDOBRUTALE said:
if today keeps on goin like it is, i'll go home to find my gaff is made out of yokes

guys%20laughing%20(2).jpg

Wavioli said:
I was gonna start ninjitsu a while back. Theres a spot in Rathmines, they let you use mad swords and shit, like a sword with a big hook on the end, that comes with a big xena hoop thing.

never did it tho.

Wav the lasy ninja !ninjaaaa!zed

Fuckin weapons all over the shop. That's why I'm doing it. I get ferociously violent when I'm drunk and me and my mate beat the shit out of each other. I figure this is a creative way to handle my violent tendencies.

you weren't ferociously violent when i bloodied up your nose!

man this nerd i'm working with is a total nerd. we don't have shit to do and he keeps wanting to do shit. he's gonna start making me look slack and shit. not cool.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
he keeps wanting to do shit.

i hate those guys. i bet hes the type that says 'thanking you' instead of 'thanks'.

a guy in my office just started choking on his lunch and everyone just stood up over their partitions and started laughing at him. he's gone purple!! ahaha!

MONDOBRUTALE said:
you weren't ferociously violent when i bloodied up your nose!

I forgot about that! tut tut

Dermo's Ninja hitlist:

1. Fogo

That's it.
The rest of you fuckers better stay in line or you'll be seeing yisser names in lights..... knowatimsayin.

is it rathmines yo is doing it aoife? or is there another rival underground ninja training facility?

Itd be cool if they were mortal enemies, and had a big scrap on oconnell bridge...

oh oh - and then Id turn up wearing my white ninja suit, and Shout 'STOP!' and theyd all stop fighting and look at me, and I'd hold up the Jade monkey and say 'is this what you're looking for?' and theyd all gasp, and then Id strike a mad ninja pose and beckon them and say 'come and get it' and some mad music would start playing and a big fight would rage on for hours with various levels of danger, and Id take out two big dudes that had mad lookin weapons with my unique 'fist of showercap' technique etc.

prolly better i didnt take it up - it would have totally taken over my life...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back